Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Not saying it is irrelevant. Just saying whether we want to follow your lead or the other one.
I'm fine with whichever.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like either vote will leave us wishing we did the other, but I'm sticking with victini
A) because I locked, and
B) because if we don't lynch him, he'll evolve and that's bad.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 Recap!

As the colony once again came to the middle of town. It was time to lynch someone.
Today it was the turn of exedra to die. After the killing fur seems to came out of him.

A little bit later RJS came flailing at Fraction. And killed him in the progress!

Not even half a second later. A scream could be heared from the house of Trajing.
His medical gear didn't seem to save him from the wraith..

An howl could be heared in the distance. When the colony got to take a look. Sgbros was found death on the ground. Fur came out of him. But.. Not the usuall fur..

• Exedra got lynched. He was the goliath.
  • Fraction02 got revange-killed he was the kraken!
  • Trajing was killed by the wraith. He was lazarus!
  • Sgbros was killed by wolfs. He was the Venom Hound!
  • A cargo ship is in the area!
Cargo ship: "We didn't hear the cry of the evolving wolf today. Something must've happened to it.."

Start day 4.
Ooo. @xTordX

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You might be thinking, hang on, why hasn't Nobody been smitten then? I too was wondering the same thing so I have sent a message to @dylanpiera to see that he resolves this. Probably just a minor oversight on his part.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Looks like sgbros wasn't lying after all,

Vote Victini

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to vote him... One or two days ago and i got bandwagoned. That says something!

Vote Victi

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, first of all it seems like I'm gonna die.
Anyways, I am not the evolving wolf. Nojr, you kinda just wasted last night blocking me, since I didn't use my power last night
Vote Vikestep

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I don't. Why would the evolving wolf not evolve when it had an opportunity? Unless it reveals it's identity, it's just another free life.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, first of all it seems like I'm gonna die.
Anyways, I am not the evolving wolf. Nojr, you kinda just wasted last night blocking me, since I didn't use my power last night
Vote Vikestep
You were the one that was role blocked. That means that if you aren't the evolving wolf, then the real one decided to not use his ability. That is completely illogical.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
SpooooOooooky midday recap!
GooooOood afternoon folks. Here is a recap so far with the votes

Victini (10) - Nojr (lock), Pizzawolf (lock), Pyure, Strikingwolf (lock), Spwn, ljfa, Leth, Vike (lock), Sora, Tord

VikeStep (1) - Victini

That has been the spoooOooky PSA. Carry on with your day.