Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Just a warning to the villagers, if we kill all of the wolves, then Pyure automatically wins because we can't kill him without lynching.

Edit: SpwnX beat me to it >_>

Edit ²: Also, be on the lookout for another plant. Sg was alive for two nights, so there could be another bedsides victini.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well, even if we kill all the wolves, we still have to lynch you since you are still, technically, a wild life.
Oh right :)

Lynch me if you like guys, I don't mind, although I recommend you vote Vikestep first. He's been identified by a Maggie.

This maggie isn't proven but its the only one I know of. Griffin knows his identity too, so if the info is bad, you can retaliate at will.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
vote Victini, Victini has to be the evolving wolf. I blocked him this night. And it says something must have happened to it! ( Will probably lock later )
Any opinions @Pyure ?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so sgbros was telling the truth, given that Nojr is. Sorry, ghost of sgbros!

For now, vote victini.

If anyone has contact with a wolf, I think it'd be wise to set up a deal where they kill Pyure in exchange for something. Sorry Pyure, it's just that we need you dead before the wolves disappear :p

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hum, I would say we vote Vikestep first. I think I have backup to what Maggie says.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has contact with a wolf, I think it'd be wise to set up a deal where they kill Pyure in exchange for something. Sorry Pyure, it's just that we need you dead before the wolves disappear :p
Thoughts on this? New to this, so I'm really not sure.

Also, going to vote lock victini.