Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
this is the part where dylan is late with the recap or not I don't know

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Zzz... Hm? Wha...? You woke me up! Will you check the clock for me?
What time is it?
What! No wonder its so dark!

Welcome to the wor..

Woops. Drove a bit off there didn't i.
Day 4 end! Recap in a bit.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 4 recap

Before the village even came to town. The beautifull firework returned. Everyone ran back to their houses. After the last incident with them.
But while TheEpic was running back to his house. a few missles went right at him! The only thing left of him was his napalm launcher..

Right after this. The collony went to Victini's house. It was his time to be lynched. And he didn't want to come out. Apperently he made a mini fort out of muffins in his house
Once everyone ate all of the muffins and brang him to the pit of death. Victini got to say his last words. And died.

A little bit later. A large light came from the house of Nojr. His house was on fire!
Once the town came back. He seems to put it on fire him self. He tried to defend him self from the monsters who killed him..

A screech was heared from far far away..

• TheEpic was hit by hank. He was Caira.
  • Victini was lynched. He was the behemoth.
  • Nojr was killed by wolfs. He was Hyde.
  • The Evolving Wolf is now stage 2!
Start day 5!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The same could be said for anyone, vike. If I were the evolving wolf, why would I evolve last night and not two nights ago?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
9unfFH5.gif

Reactions: pizzawolf14