Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Vote sgbros
Who, apparently, thinks I'm a wolf. Just because of one sentence. That was meant to be a joke.

Exedra and sora look like wolves too, jumping on the bandwagon, that doesn't have any solid proof, and only
super secret deduction techniques (tm)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Exedra, Victini or sgbros? Oh boy, this is gonna be fun
Guess I'll vote Victini there...if it is false, we should go for sgbros tomorrow

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
(Un)official vote count! (If we still need it)

Exedra (9)- Striking, me, SpwnX, TheEpic, Pyure, Nojr, Fraction2, Lethosos, Vikestep
Victini (4)- sgbros, SoraZodia, Exedra, ljfa
sgbros (1)- Victini

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
(Un)official vote count! (If we still need it)

Exedra (9)- Striking, me, SpwnX, TheEpic, Pyure, Nojr, Fraction2, Lethosos, Vikestep
Victini (4)- sgbros, SoraZodia, Exedra, ljfa
sgbros (1)- Victini
Was about to do one for my self. So thanks.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 3 Recap!

As the colony once again came to the middle of town. It was time to lynch someone.
Today it was the turn of exedra to die. After the killing fur seems to came out of him.

A little bit later RJS came flailing at Fraction. And killed him in the progress!

Not even half a second later. A scream could be heared from the house of Trajing.
His medical gear didn't seem to save him from the wraith..

An howl could be heared in the distance. When the colony got to take a look. Sgbros was found death on the ground. Fur came out of him. But.. Not the usuall fur..

• Exedra got lynched. He was the goliath.
  • Fraction02 got revange-killed he was the kraken!
  • Trajing was killed by the wraith. He was lazarus!
  • Sgbros was killed by wolfs. He was the Venom Hound!
  • A cargo ship is in the area!
Cargo ship: "We didn't hear the cry of the evolving wolf today. Something must've happened to it.."

Start day 4.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Laz is gone, so no more revivals.

I'm thinking victini is a venom plant, which would explain why sgbros would want him killed. Making more venom hounds would be my endgame if I were one.

For now, I'm going to hold out on voting, but I've got an idea of who I'm going to vote for.

TheEpic is either joking or done with this game.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I know a wolf. I'm awaiting permission to release details.

Also Epic, fwiw, I'd rather see the wolves lose than me win. Cuz I'm a dink like that.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Well, even if we kill all the wolves, we still have to lynch you since you are still, technically, a wild life.