Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see any proven villagers.

Just a neutral that may be of good use for us (@Pyure), given he requires us, the villagers, to win.

Vote Exedra

Reactions: Pyure

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Was shazam actually wolf-killed? I read that as a colorful smiting and assumed RJS was wolfkilled.
His body was incinerated by the kraken.
Well there's that :p
Wolves: No reason to kill me again plzthx, I don't impact your victory. Then again, I'm ensaddened you murdered me, so, Imma work against you till you kill me :)
Actually both the villagers and Wolves want you dead, we have to kill the opposing team AND wildlife

Reactions: Pyure

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Pyure!

Kidding, of course. Seriously, if @Strikingwolf is telling the truth, which he very well my not be, then exedra needs to be lynched. So, I say take exedra to the tree!

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, given some recent information I'm going to clarify what happeded in the recap
  • Shazam was targeted by Hank, Hank's attack succeeded
  • Shazam was killed by the wolves
  • The kraken incinerated Shazam's body (hiding his role)
  • Shazam was Smitten
  • Heilmewtwo was lynched. He was the Megamouth
  • RJS was killed by Caira. He was parnell
  • Pyure was revived!
I figured this out by the following reasoning. There are 4 characters that can kill others

RJS, Hank, Jester & Caira. With RJS and Jester removed that leaves Hank and Caira. The fireworks make sense as an airstrike so Hank targeted Shazam, and thus Caira killed RJS

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so Shazam was killed by wolves, airstrike AND smite? I thought it was just a creative smite?

Also, striking is either a clever wolf or the spy. If anybody can confirm that they are the spy, then that'd help make sure we don't lynch any innos.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I forget why we wanna vote Exedra but I'm happy to do it.
Exedra targeted you first night according to the bucket
Wait, so Shazam was killed by wolves, airstrike AND smite? I thought it was just a creative smite?
Nope, all three.
It was a creative death. The smite was just there for fun ^^;
Clarification? Did he actually die to all three, or was it just creative smiting by our friendly GM?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Like i said multiple times.
He died 2 times and got smitten*

* He actually lost his grace smite but because he died i smit him to. If lazarus wants to revive him i'll give him a try.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Bleh, onøy reasoning for voting for Exedra will keep my eyes up for other evidence which might impact my vote :)

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, after a super long day of work, I have my half an hour for the day.

First, while it is true I claimed Parnell, I did so by literally saying
Am I lying? Probably. Is this because Shazam is a no good, dirty, double crossing wolf (but at a least an American wolf)? Definitely
While I now know this is false, I can't really tell him my role now.

Vote Pyure. He has to get lynched to win, so I might as well help a bro out. Yay friendship.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, after a super long day of work, I have my half an hour for the day.

First, while it is true I claimed Parnell, I did so by literally saying While I now know this is false, I can't really tell him my role now.

Vote Pyure. He has to get lynched to win, so I might as well help a bro out. Yay friendship.
That proves nothing, either you roleclaim to him now or you are in my eyes probably a wolf