Werewolf Evolved - Game thread!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
One more on HMT? I mean the reasoning is not completely solid and I'll be the first to admit that, but it is better than most of what we got

I was recommended this course of action by a particularly trustworthy source (who did not vote HMT), so I'm going with it
Not completely solid? There is literally no reasoning behind you voting for me. Any wolf would try and kill Pyure N1 if he wasn't one.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Not completely solid? There is literally no reasoning behind you voting for me. Any wolf would try and kill Pyure N1 if he wasn't one.
Is that so? I don't think so. Explain how he doesn't always die first night if he isn't a wolf?

If I was a wolf this game I would keep Pyure alive and see if I could form an alliance. All of the roles besides Wild Life in this game have a common enemy, the Wild Life, so making an alliance between villagers and wolves isn't ludicrous

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Is that so? I don't think so. Explain how he doesn't always die first night if he isn't a wolf?

If I was a wolf this game I would keep Pyure alive and see if I could form an alliance. All of the roles besides Wild Life in this game have a common enemy, the Wild Life, so making an alliance between villagers and wolves isn't ludicrous
No they wouldn't, the wolves advantage is that no-one knows who they are.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
No they wouldn't, the wolves advantage is that no-one knows who they are.
Not always. There are a couple amazing games where the wolves and villagers knew who each other were but through tricky plays won.

Also, the wolves secondary power of nightly killing means that if a wolf/villager alliance was established the wolves could quickly eliminate the villagers or vice-versa. It would be a very tenuous relationship, but it could lead to great rewards.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019

Then what? Kill each other?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
That's kinda inefficient. The win goal is not to kill all the wildlife, it's to kill each other.
Just not let them overwhelm you, is my plan.
And Pyure, a wildlife, is dead. I won't worry much.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
That's kinda inefficient. The win goal is not to kill all the wildlife, it's to kill each other.
Just not let them overwhelm you, is my plan.
And Pyure, a wildlife, is dead. I won't worry much.
Actually, the win goal is to kill all wildlife and each other

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I DIDN'T READ I'M SOWY!
Edit: gj mobile view, you are a shit.

So yeah, I still haven't seen it -.-

Last edited: