Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, whoever this Tom Riddle dude is, we need to get him to stop making proxies of Dustfinger, because that's literally the best thing that he can do to get rid of us Protagonists due to the lack of role reveals. Preferably by taking out Riddle himself, but killing Dustfinger would work, too.

If anyone thinks they have any leads on who Riddle is, drop me a note either here on in a PM. I am a protagonist, which I might be able to prove on N4 if I can find Riddle today. I hope this doesn't draw enough suspicion to lead me to the same fate as Tarijng.

Speaking of Tajring... From his posts yesterday, it looked to me like he was honestly giving a last-ditch effort to further the Protagonists' goals, although I cannot discount the possibility that he was an antagonist and has successfully deceived me. I was hoping to verify that using his role reveal last night, but as Spanx predicted, last night's Funeral Blues threw a monkey wrench in that plan. If Spxwn's still telling the truth (which he probably is; not doing so seems like a surefire way to get himself lynched AND wolfkilled), Tjaring could be resurrected tonight then killed again later to verify his role, but that could easily be too long for the Protagonists to wait.

Had Taarjing's role been revealed, it would've given a fairly clear insight into Eurantnee's team, as he was the one to start the bandwagon and is probably on the opposing team. Unfortunately, last night's Funeral Blues precluded that revelation, which makes divining Ernhammer's team significantly harder.

Let me remind you all of these quotes from this thread:
But if you bandwagon me, Don't kill trajing. He probbably ain't lying about his role
else he woudn't trow an accusation so fast

The strange thing is how you already openly said your role.

I don't see a problem on your claim, a bond could prove you. Want further explanation?
Dlyan (confirmed Protagonist) and SpxwN (basically confirmed neutral) both thought Tajgrin was legit yesterday. Also, in several posts, Trjanig seemed pretty desperate to convince us of Dynla's antagonism and, later, to save his own butt. I'm not sure a wolf would go to such lengths. I think a wolf would've been more likely to start calling everyone who accused him a liar

For these reasons, I shall vote Emruthan.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, whoever this Tom Riddle dude is, we need to get him to stop making proxies of Dustfinger, because that's literally the best thing that he can do to get rid of us Protagonists due to the lack of role reveals.
To be clear, without confirming or denying any theories you may have about last night's events, an Inferi can't use the same once-per-game power twice. Meaning that if he copied Yossarian, he could only inflict a Catch-22 once. If he copied Dustfinger, he could only burn someone once.

Good?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Heck, all those intentionally mistyped names! It annoys me...
Its safe for today... I'll be sure to warn everyone when its the charge of the light brigade.
Just make sure to wait for me to do the public announcement.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
To be clear, without confirming or denying any theories you may have about last night's events, an Inferi can't use the same once-per-game power twice. Meaning that if he copied Yossarian, he could only inflict a Catch-22 once. If he copied Dustfinger, he could only burn someone once.

Good?
...Oh. Huh.

That was not clear at all from my reading of the rolesheet (since the Inferi is killed and recreated each time Riddle uses his power), but is now. Thanks.

Still, I'd like to hear about any leads on Riddle that anyone may have. For shenanigans insurance.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I know something!
Muse Clio is the Inferi.
He seems reasonable on keeping me alive :3

Now, how useful is that for the protagonists? I bet its useless. hahaha!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...Oh. Huh.

That was not clear at all from my reading of the rolesheet (since the Inferi is killed and recreated each time Riddle uses his power), but is now. Thanks.
...I swear to your deity of choice that I put it on there, but I couldn't find it just now for the life of me. Clarified.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
So far I haven't seen anything that isn't kosher, so no arguments from me. Think I will put in a vote on Eru-10.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I just needed a target ATM. I think there's a better one right now, but he hasn't tripped my suspicion detectors yet.

Be glad I haven't locked my vote in.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2