Weird inventory in beta FTB pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
So I was playing FTB and clicking buttons and clicked O and i found this
9Ahgakw.png

Anyone know what this inventory is for? I can't find a use for any of the new slots

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
So I was playing FTB and clicking buttons and clicked O and i found this
9Ahgakw.png

Anyone know what this inventory is for? I can't find a use for any of the new slots
That is the Tinker's Construct Armor GUI.
MDiyo hasn't actually gotten around to actually adding anything to that yet, as far as I know.
But it'll be great, I know that for certain.

ThatOneGuy

Jul 29, 2019
With the beta pack version Im using, there are those heart containers from TC that you can craft (if you can get those mini hearts). The containers stack up to 10, and for each one placed in the right slot your max health increases by 1 heart.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
What that one guy said. It's TC and I think the only thing available now is the heart containers, though you can place knapsacks in one of the slots (unless he changed that in the more recent builds).

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
If you're using the latest dev build look up "unnamed" in NEI, you might just see a couple of things that fit into those slots.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe is aluminum container (4 aluminum ignots in a square), necrotic bone, jeweled apple (4 diamonds around an apple), and of course the little heart.

Sometimes, very rarely when you craft one, you get a little cinematic where the camera zooms out, your character turns around, raises the container above his head and a little halo shines around it, and this tune plays:

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I agree wholeheartedly.

Anyway, that explains how you use the heart containers. I thought you had to eat them or something to get the extra hearts. I assume they don't get destroyed if you die?
*shrug*

What the other guy said, haven't died yet.

Wait, Saice died with a few of those, I think they just drop as per usual.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Well then don't die!
I never die :p I just don't have diamonds yet, I'm playing the Refugee to Regent challenge.
I'm sitting around level 60 for now cus I can't make an enchanting table, last death was fighting the King Slime. I have iron armour now though so I'll be fine unless I do something stupid.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Ten minutes later...
Ten minutes later, I still have no diamonds. Also, the challenge forces you to build a wall around your home and light everything up inside it, so I don't actually see any mobs unless I'm out looking for clay or something. And thanks to Tinker's Construct (<3 longsword) I'm pretty much fine.

Reactions: PeggleFrank