Whitelist Server WannaCraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Mature | No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
This is a small comunity server and we like it that way. Current players are very friendly and always willing to help each other out.

Mods
Currently dissabled mods:

EnderNet
Lycanites Mobs
Meteor Craft
Special Mobs
ThaumicTinkererKAMI

(Be sure to only select 1 minimap to prevent annoyance about 2 different ones showing up!)

Banned Items
The server does not have any banned items.

Rules:
- Respect everybody
- No hacks
- No stealing/griefing
- No killing other players without consent (Fight only if both players agree)

Server IP:
ftb.wannacraft.com

WannaCraft Application Form:

What is your IGN (Case sensitive):
Age (Must be 18+) :
How long have you been playing Minecraft :
Do you accept the rules :
Where are you from? :
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :
Why do you want to join? :

Last edited:

frogman2121

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): frogman2121
Age (Must be 18+) : 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : for about 2 and a half years now, minecraft with mods for about 2 years
Do you accept the rules : yes
Where are you from? : New York, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know something about almost every mod in this modpack. I mainly like to play around with the mods that have tech in them, but I would love to get into magical mods such as Thaumcraft.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because I like the idea of small, whitelisted servers that have communities who are willing to work together and get along. I also don't play on any other FTB Monster servers so this would be my first one :)

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DeadPillz
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5 Years
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I mainly know TE3 as that what I always end up using for power, I have a great general knowledge of the mod pack as a whole since playing many single player worlds.
Why do you want to join? : I'd like to join a new community and start a fresh, explore new mods and see what builds I can come up with, maybe even bees again haha :p

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): frogman2121
How long have you been playing Minecraft : for about 2 and a half years now, minecraft with mods for about 2 years
Where are you from? : New York, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I know something about almost every mod in this modpack. I mainly like to play around with the mods that have tech in them, but I would love to get into magical mods such as Thaumcraft.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because I like the idea of small, whitelisted servers that have communities who are willing to work together and get along. I also don't play on any other FTB Monster servers so this would be my first one :)

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DeadPillz
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 5 Years
Where are you from? : UK
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I mainly know TE3 as that what I always end up using for power, I have a great general knowledge of the mod pack as a whole since playing many single player worlds.
Why do you want to join? : I'd like to join a new community and start a fresh, explore new mods and see what builds I can come up with, maybe even bees again haha :p

Both accepted.
IP is in the first post.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
@hello there, tried to get on, disabled Thaumtic tinkerer from the "edit mods" page, and I get this error when trying to log in.

4AFlvSK.png

How do I fix this?

expl0s1ve

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): trexpl0s1ve
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've only played modded minecraft, I've been playing since 1.2.5 but have been taking a break since last September.
Do you accept the rules : Meh, fine. :)
Where are you from? : Istanbul
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm extremely familiar with 1.5.2 Unleashed mods, hopefully I'll adapt to changes pretty quickly.
Why do you want to join? : Pass some time and hang out with fellow Minecrafters.

I have a question too: Where is the server located?

DonutMaster

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Donut_master
Age (Must be 18+) : 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3+ years
Where are you from? : United States
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i am familiar with most of the mods
Why do you want to join? : I want a fresh new server to play on

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minuhasune
How long have you been playing Minecraft: A long time.
Do you accept the rules: Aye
Where are you from?: Finland
How big is your knowledge of mods?: Extreme except with few select mods (Blood magic for example)
Why do you want to join?: Finding a server where I have a proper latency is not an every-day occurrence, so I'll take the chance when I see one come up

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): trexpl0s1ve
Age (Must be 18+) : 22
How long have you been playing Minecraft : I've only played modded minecraft, I've been playing since 1.2.5 but have been taking a break since last September.
Do you accept the rules : Meh, fine. :)
Where are you from? : Istanbul
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I'm extremely familiar with 1.5.2 Unleashed mods, hopefully I'll adapt to changes pretty quickly.
Why do you want to join? : Pass some time and hang out with fellow Minecrafters.

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Donut_master
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 3+ years
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : i am familiar with most of the mods
Why do you want to join? : I want a fresh new server to play on

How big is your knowledge of mods?: Extreme except with few select mods (Blood magic for example)
Why do you want to join?: Finding a server where I have a proper latency is not an every-day occurrence, so I'll take the chance when I see one come up

All added :)

I have a question too: Where is the server located?
The server is located in The Netherlands

Andyzam

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): xBoom305
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.2.5
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Have at least some general knowledge in all mods
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a server with some active players to play with

brunonande

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): brunonande
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Just over 3 years now
Where are you from? : Portugal
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have been playing around with mods since the start of the tekkit launcher, and later moved to FTB
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a Europe-based server with a small community to get back to MP

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): brunonande
Age (Must be 18+) : 26
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Just over 3 years now
Where are you from? : Portugal
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have been playing around with mods since the start of the tekkit launcher, and later moved to FTB
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a Europe-based server with a small community to get back to MP

What is your IGN (Case sensitive): xBoom305
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since 1.2.5
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Have at least some general knowledge in all mods
Why do you want to join? : Looking for a server with some active players to play with

Accepted :)

EGERTRONx

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): EGERTRONx
Age (Must be 18+) : I am 18 my DOB is 04/02/1996
How long have you been playing Minecraft : For around 4 years now, 3 years of which have been modded packs.
Do you accept the rules : I do.
Where are you from? : I am from the south of the United Kingdom
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have a Fantastic knowledge of a huge range of mods.
However there are some in the monster pack i am currently yet to use so would love to try them out.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join for the reason stated above and because i find it very hard to play on public servers filled with 10 year-olds crying in chat and abusive staff.
I much prefer a decent community based server with sensible staff supporting users.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not whitelisted on the server =(

Charlie Kendall

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):XxELIT3xSNIPERxX (Sorry for the Account Name Its a very old account old Account)
Age (Must be 18+) : i am 18
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since Pre-Alpha and played modded Minecraft for 2 and a half years
Do you accept the rules : yes i do
Where are you from? :i am from the United Kingdom
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I would consider my self a expert when it comes down to pretty much all mods apart from the lack of knowledge on magical mods EG: Thuamcraft and Ars Magica
Why do you want to join? : i would like becouse i want to find a good, well looked after server with caring staff and well behived members and just to be apart of a great community

AfricanGoatee

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): AfricanGoat
Age (Must be 18+) : 23
How long have you been playing Minecraft : Since (Beta) 1.7.3
Do you accept the rules : Yes, yes I do.
Where are you from? : Alberta, Canada.
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I have taken a break from using mods for a while now but if they handle the same as they did several months ago, I would say that I am a professional.
Why do you want to join? : I would really like to find a close knit community where I could expand my practices while working with some friends.

Last edited:

goooberlious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gooberlious
Age (Must be 18+) :21 (almost 22)
How long have you been playing Minecraft : was using my friends account when open beta hit, i offically bought my game when 1.8.X (beta) was about to come out, started playing modded minecraft a couple months after that (i think it was around the 1.9 pre-realeases)
Do you accept the rules : yes, and i have the temptation to put a smart-ass comment here :p
were are you from? : Canada, BC
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft): that depends on the mod in question, but in general i've got a good handle on how the mods work (in general the older mods (like BC, Logistics pipes, IC, Forestry, etc) i know fairly well while the newer mods (TConst, TC4, open blocks)i don't
Why do you want to join? : i'm looking for a server to play on were i can talk with people and see what other people build with the new mods, i chose this one due to the age restriction (i don't like 12 year olds (well i guess most of them would be 13 or 14 now) saying "can i haz diamond" "i die in lava and lost my stuffs can i haz bak/tp plz?") all the time, its annoying and i want to set your spawn in the middle of a lava lake....)

DamgeDillon

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): DrewDeezy
Age (Must be 18+): 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 2010 or when I was a junior in high school
Where are you from? : Tennessee, USA
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : I am pretty knowledgeable of all the mods. When I dont know something I usually look it up on google or youtube.
Why do you want to join? : I want to join because ftb is more fun than vanilla but I enjoy playing with people and showing others my creations and also to help people out when they are confused about something.

Ablettinator

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ablettinator
Minecraft play time: About 6 months, mainly modded Minecraft though.
Do I accept the rules: Yes
Knowledge of mods: I would like to say that I have a good understanding of mods such as TE2, MFFS, Thaumcraft etc and to some extent MFR.
Why do I want to join: I wish to join because I much prefer FTB to vanilla Minecraft but I hate playing single-player I like to play with a friendly community.

Edit: what language does the majority of the server speak, I assume English but I just want to double check.

Last edited: