Whitelist Server WannaCraft | Monster 1.1.2 | Whitelist | Mature | No banned items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ablettinator

Jul 29, 2019
4AFlvSK.png

hey there when i try to connect to the server i seem to get this issue, any idea how to fix it?

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):bezzdech
Age (Must be 18+) :26
How long have you been playing Minecraft :recently didnt played much, but have some experience
Do you accept the rules :yes
Where are you from? :poland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :most of them on basic level, some very well
Why do you want to join? :looking to play on small, stable server with friendly players

MrTocer

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive):MrTocer
Age (Must be 18+) :23
How long have you been playing Minecraft :recently didnt played much, but have some experience
Do you accept the rules :yes
Where are you from? : Poland
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) :most of them on basic level, some very well
Why do you want to join? :looking to play on small, stable server with friendly players

Tfreak586

Jul 29, 2019
What is your IGN (Case sensitive): Tfreak586
Age (Must be 18+) : 20
How long have you been playing Minecraft : 1.5Year
Do you accept the rules : Yes
Where are you from? : Germany
How big is your knowledge of mods? (e.g. Tinkers construct, Railcraft) : Normal knowledge maybe like a noob
Why do you want to join? : I want to build my big factory with other people. Alone is so boring.

Cr4zy_Bl0od

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Cr4zy_Bl0od
Minecraft : 3 years
Rules : Of course !!
Where ? : France, Paris
Knowledge : I've got all the knowledge about Thermal...Tinker construct...Rotary craft....Magical crops....Blood Magic etc etc
Why ? : Because i've made so many solo map and it becomes to be boring because i want to make, awesome project with others !!
I want to make a big factory !!