1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Walrus Craft FTB WHITELISTED

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by noah dropkin, Apr 17, 2013.

1. noah dropkin

noah dropkin New Member

Welcome! This is a private, whitelisted server run by ADDWalrus.

Note; all prior members of PermaCraft FTB, the old server died, so I started a new one.

To join the server please reply to this post with:
    Your exact In-game-name:
    Experience with mods:

The I.P. is: 192.111.128.175
    Thanks!

2. arbijter

arbijter Active Member

Your exact in-game-name: arbijter
    Reason for wanting to join the server: i think its a friendly server and i think its a lot of fun
    Experience with mods: i first played a lot of tekkit and now i play for some months ftb and i know mutch about many mods like gregtech,forestry,and more

3. Frix45

Frix45 New Member

Your exact In-game-name: Frix45
    Reason for wanting to join the server: Because right now im looking for a new server because the other ones i have played on are all shut down, and i really enjoy playing on servers with a small group of people and having fun playing and doing community stuff or just having some fun with new friends. I will play everyday and help with anything i can.
    Experience with mods: Im experienced with some of the mods not all but i have played FTB for about 5 months now

4. volcom1648

volcom1648 New Member

IGN:volcom1648
    Time zone:eastern
    About my self:i am a calm and friendly person i love to play ftb. I love helping people and making friend i also like talking to people on skype.
    Things i dont like about minecraft:to tell u the truth nothing really i love minecraft its a creative and fun game
    Reason:i want to join because i want a friendly server that has nice people to play with and have fun and maybe even have a conversation on skype.
    Experience:with ftb i have alot of experience i have been playing for over a year know so i know alot of stuff about ftb.
    Have i been banned before:eek:n ftb no never not that i know of i usually play singleplayer but know i want to play with other people and make friend its for fun then singleplayer i think
    I have read and i agree with the rules: yes signed by volcom1648

Thank You for your time

5. TW_Ninja

TW_Ninja New Member

Your exact In-game-name: TW_Ninja
    Reason for wanting to join the server: Want a small community server to play on.
    Experience with mods: Have played tekkit but haven't messed around with many ftb mods yet

6. Gpeck

Gpeck New Member

Your exact In-game-name: Gpeck22
    Reason for wanting to join the server: Need a new minecraft home!!!
    Experience with mods: Played FTB for about 5 months, minecraft for about a year

7. noah dropkin

noah dropkin New Member

added: Gpeck22, TW_Ninja, volcom1648, Frix45, arbijter

8. Lucas Dantas

Lucas Dantas New Member

when u usualy play ADD?

9. noah dropkin

noah dropkin New Member

Im on now.

10. higpog

higpog New Member

Your exact In-game-name: higpog
    Reason for wanting to join the server: well, I enjoy playing FTB and mindcrack is probably the best! I like small server's, and i'm friendly :)
    Experience with mods: I know every mod like anything else...... I play a lot so its very hard to find something I don't know :)

11. Trez1

Trez1 Active Member

Your exact In-game-name: Trez1
    Reason for wanting to join the server: i played on permacraft and i'd like to join this server too?
    Experience with mods: i know of most mods

EDIT
    oh your ADD should have guessed by the servername :p hope to see you again

12. spencer

spencer Member

Your exact In-game-name: spencer8021
    Reason for wanting to join the server: I want to be part of a community that talks alot.
    Experience with mods:I have been playing FTB since it came out. (November I believe?)

13. Add when will It be fixed

14. spencer

spencer Member

chris are u an admin

15. spencer

spencer Member

ok so am i added

16. Trez1

Trez1 Active Member

Chris could you please whitelist me too?

17. Trez ya I will when I get back I'm gone this weekend though so get get add todo it

18. higpog

higpog New Member

me too please :)

19. Crusher487

Crusher487 New Member

IGN: Crusher487
    Reason for wanting to join the server: I was on old server and i wanna play...
    Experience with mods: I get more all the time