Whitelist Server Walrus Craft FTB WHITELISTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jaymon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JJH6​
Reason for wanting to join the server: Looks like an awesome server because there are no banned items no cheaty plugins and nice people, would be fantastic if you added me :)
Experience with mods: i know a bit about every mod in this pack but still want to learn and would like to learn more on this server :)
Thank you for reading this as it takes time :)

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheSquiggolo
Reason for Wanting to Join: I was part of PermaCraft and I enjoyed it there and now with that server down, I really would like to find a good server to play on again.
Experience: Started with tekkie while watching Yogscast, found FTB, started playing that and loved it even more and am pretty experienced with building and a broad understanding of the machinery. Also been watching Dire's vids which are always helpful :)

Ahsomeman

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Ahsomeman
Reason for wanting to join the server: To get the feel with FTB, and have fun on a community based server, and possibly even learn some things!
Experience with mods: None, but would like to grow some more, I am checking it out in SMP atm.

TIMX222

Jul 29, 2019
Exact In-game-name: timx222
Reason for wanting to join the server: I was on the old server for a very long time, and would like to continue with the great people I met on the older server (Or those who moved on aswell)
Experience with mods: Over a year of playing Tekkit and Feed the Beast

rocker54320

Jul 29, 2019
To join the server please reply to this post with:
Your exact In-game-name: rocker54320
Reason for wanting to join the server: i dislike trolls in public servers and would like to be apart of this community
Experience with mods: i know a bit about mods especially the tekkit and the ftb launchers [DOUBLEPOST=1367802514][/DOUBLEPOST]funny part is my names Noah and i have a small ADD problem not much though.

Reverse_Rush

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Reverse_Rush
Reason for wanting to join the server: I want to play FTB with other people
Experience with mods: I've been playing with mods for way more than a year

sam verran

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: sammy5638
Reason for wanting to join the server: I have been playing a lot of single player mindcrack and would love to start playing with other players!
Experience with mods: I have been playing with mods for about year and a half, I would like to look at my self quiet good at them :)

Nz_Crazy

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Nz_Crazy
Reason for wanting to join the server: Cant find any great non whitelisted servers so i decided to try join a whitelisted server
Experience with mods: automatic farms and machines

pinkflamingojj

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: pinkflamingojj
Reason for wanting to join the server: looking for a good whitelisted server to play on since my old one stopped running
Experience with mods: most of the mods in ftb with an exception of a couple

Ivan52x53

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Ivan52x53
Reason for wanting to join the server: I love FTB. I really want to play FTB, so what i do is i start a singleplayer world. I get bored and delete the world. Thats why i want to join the server. I have played on a server before and it was alot of fun, i played alot but it got shut down because nobody donated for it. I really want to play FTB without getting bored and i get bored when i play alone. I also would like to play on a server to make new friends and teach/learn from other players.
Experience with mods:I have alot of experience with buildcraft because i played it when it came out and it was alot of fun. I have kind of good experience with bees, how they work and how to breed some important species. I have some experience with redpower but not alot and i have kind of good experience with industrial craft.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name:atomic667
Reason for wanting to join the server: I've been around quite a few servers recently either mindcrack of ultimate and none them have been that good either no people online or just bad hosts, and this server really looks like a good server to me.
Experience with mods: my experience with mods is quite grand in my opinion have been playing with mods now for almost a 2 years now, i played tekkit for a long time before i found ftb so i'm pretty good with all the mods, really the only mods i don't know are either redpower of computer craft.

ShadowStriker77

Jul 29, 2019
  • My in-game name: ShadowStriker77
  • How long I have been playing Minecraft: 2 years
  • How long I have been playing Feed the Beast: 7-8 months
  • My favorite mods in the Mindcrack FTB pack and the reasons I like them are: my favorite things have to be the thaumcraft and all the new technology, with the vanilla minecraft it was really boring because it was the same thing over and over but this allows you to modernize minecraft i love it. Mindcrack has to be one of my top 5 things i do everyday that I can
  • The thing I enjoy most about the game is: I enjoy the almost endless combinations that can be made and the atmosphere of all the players and the fun i have everyday with it learning new things every day. I've been playing FTB a long time so I know a lot but the things that i don't know i will learn and i'm friendly and i want to help people the best i can. these things are my favorite!!!! :) I hope you accept me :)

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: squirrel_mc577
Reason for wanting to join the server: i would like a fun server with a good communtiy and no lag
Experience with mods: i have been playing on tekkit since the yogscast started playing it which was about a year ago and that has given me good knowledge of some mods, i watch mindcrack ftb all the time so i know how the experts play, and i made my own ftb server awhile back but it got too laggy and lonely.

QML

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Trickster20
Reason for wanting to join the server: I want to be a part of a whitelisted server where everyone can get along and have fun!
Experience with mods: Lots of it, although I am not an expert or anything. In addition I have a small server for my friends and me to hang out on.