Whitelist Server Walrus Craft FTB WHITELISTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrLowie321

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: MrLowie321
Reason for wanting to join the server: I played a lot on permacraft, and it was a lot of fun.. and i want to join this server too
Experience with mods: I've played A LOT of ftb, i know almost everything in it.

Arny

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name:arnybarny5
Reason for wanting to join the server: i want to join a ftb server and have for a while
Experience with mods: i love modding especcially this mod pack

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
In-game-name: Somark28
Reason for wanting to join the server: I want to join a small Mindcrack server to play around and have fun.
Experience with mods: I have not played much with the Mindcrack modpack, but I have used most of the mods in them. I have been using them since 1.2.5 so I am pretty experience, but Gregtech will be a challenge.

BronsonM

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Bronson_M
Reason for wanting to join the server: My old server died, looking for a new server with friendly people.
Experience with mods: I have played with direwolf and ultimate modpacks. Mostly used to IC2, Forestry, and Redpower.

Epicfailurex2

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact in-game name: Epicfailurex2
Reason for wanting to join the server: I love to play on servers and the one I used to play on is broken
Experience with mods: I am experienced with feed-the-beast, the only one i suck at is computer-craft

_squirrel

Jul 29, 2019
To join the server please reply to this post with:
Your exact In-game-name: _squirrel
Reason for wanting to join the server: I've been playing solo for a while and I'm bored of being alone all the time.
Experience with mods: I'm familiar with all the normal mods like ic2, buildcraft and company. I use computer craft a LOT but I haven't messed around with any of the magic mods out there except for a little thaumcraft a while ago.

Alexsolo

Jul 29, 2019
Your exact In-game-name: Alexsolo
Reason for wanting to join the server: I want a good ftb server to play so I can actually do stuff without the complications of a ton of plugins and stuff. :D
Experience with mods: Very experienced with Thaumcraft and IC2 also Redpower and Buildcraft are ones I like.