Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tras

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chriscappel
New to mods: Yes / No Have experience with FTB unleashed, never DW20
About yourself: Student with a part time job.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: possibly.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chriscappel
New to mods: Yes / No Have experience with FTB unleashed, never DW20
About yourself: Student with a part time job.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: possibly.

Hello Chriscappel, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RiokuTheSlayer
New to mods:No(Been using them since 1.2.5)
About yourself:Tech savvy, total MC freak. Great with almost every mod out there, Except bees. Bees suck. I try to be open to opinions, and actually wanted a TS server for a while. I'm willing to help others, expecting help in return. I also prank a bit.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Almost always, as long as I'm on the server/wanna talk to some people

^_^ Hope you accept, I'm looking forward to hearing your reply!

EDIT: Oh, age requirement. Didn't even see that. Oh well, still leaving the application up. If you don't want me on, that's fine. Either way.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RiokuTheSlayer
New to mods:No(Been using them since 1.2.5)
About yourself:Tech savvy, total MC freak. Great with almost every mod out there, Except bees. Bees suck. I try to be open to opinions, and actually wanted a TS server for a while. I'm willing to help others, expecting help in return. I also prank a bit.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Almost always, as long as I'm on the server/wanna talk to some people

^_^ Hope you accept, I'm looking forward to hearing your reply!

EDIT: Oh, age requirement. Didn't even see that. Oh well, still leaving the application up. If you don't want me on, that's fine. Either way.

Hello RiokuTheSlayer, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com - As long as your mature you'll free to join the server and still have fun! :)

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello RiokuTheSlayer, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com - As long as your mature you'll free to join the server and still have fun! :)

Awesome! I'll be on in a few.

Reactions: ElliotVS

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: conoreva
New to mods: No, I still remember good old Industrial craft 1. Though still I might ask a couple questions about a few mods what are new to me or have updated.
About yourself: I am a very talkative male human who likes to play videogames, What else do you want to know my life story? xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe. I prefer just talking ingame.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: conoreva
New to mods: No, I still remember good old Industrial craft 1. Though still I might ask a couple questions about a few mods what are new to me or have updated.
About yourself: I am a very talkative male human who likes to play videogames, What else do you want to know my life story? xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe. I prefer just talking ingame.

Hello conoreva, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Shurken

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shurken
New to mods: No
About yourself: I quit playing Minecraft about a year ago but I decided to play a little when I was bored. I was exploring vanilla but it felt a little lackluster. I remembered how much I enjoyed playing FTB and thought why not give it a go again.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure!

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: startrunner
New to mods: No.
About yourself: I like programming and video games. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5 and Modpacks since Tekkit 3.12(Classic) was released.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shurken
About yourself: I quit playing Minecraft about a year ago but I decided to play a little when I was bored. I was exploring vanilla but it felt a little lackluster. I remembered how much I enjoyed playing FTB and thought why not give it a go again.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure!

Hello Shurken, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: startrunner
New to mods: No.
About yourself: I like programming and video games. I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5 and Modpacks since Tekkit 3.12(Classic) was released.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes.

Hello startrunner, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Carb8nIsHere

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Carb8nIsHere
New to mods: Yes / No Not at all.
About yourself: I'm generally someone who tries to build far away from others, so I have plenty of room to expand, as well as not having to worry about random travelers griefing. I love helping people learn the mods, get better with the mods, or just answering questions in chat. Islands are seriously my favorite place to build. I've been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years now. I'm not a very artsy builder, but I'm trying to get better.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Oh yea. :p

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Carb8nIsHere
New to mods: Yes / No Not at all.
About yourself: I'm generally someone who tries to build far away from others, so I have plenty of room to expand, as well as not having to worry about random travelers griefing. I love helping people learn the mods, get better with the mods, or just answering questions in chat. Islands are seriously my favorite place to build. I've been playing modded minecraft for about 3 years now. I'm not a very artsy builder, but I'm trying to get better.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Oh yea. :p

Hello Carb8nIsHere, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Citrons and mister1590
About yourself: We're couple looking for a friendly white list server. Well we're looking not for a server, but a friendly community, that we could call home

Askad

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kai765
About yourself: I am a generally relaxed person who is not adverse to helping others. I also like to build large structures in distant locations as to not disturb other people and their projects. I am generally quiet but once I get to know someone I tend to be very friendly.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Citrons and mister1590
About yourself: We're couple looking for a friendly white list server. Well we're looking not for a server, but a friendly community, that we could call home

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: kai765
About yourself: I am a generally relaxed person who is not adverse to helping others. I also like to build large structures in distant locations as to not disturb other people and their projects. I am generally quiet but once I get to know someone I tend to be very friendly.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com