Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm getting an error... You are not whitelisted on this server (even though you accepted me yesterday with IGN Wheeler6). Any Suggestions?

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Bcpwd
New to mods: No (Have't played in a while though)
About yourself:I'm a big gamer who likes to play all type of games.I like to play along with my friends and hope to get to know everyone on the server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:Most likely

In Game Name: Goatler
New to mods: i havent played a mod in years, but no I am not.
About yourself: I am yung goatler aka max and i have no life. I will probably always fill an extra slot on your server because i have nothing to do. I am a firm lover of the basedgod. Please let me play this server with my friends :)
Will i be on teamspeak?: in time

In Game Name:Sleepydrone
New to mods:nop
about yourself: I am Ahj and I like the fictional character Ell. I enjoy MC and other games with my friends!
Will i be on Teamspeak?: Probably not but if my friends get on it then may as well.

In Game Name: Sumatsu
New to mods: No
About yourself: i main support for no open slots
Will you be on our teamspeak?: mayb

Hello, you have all been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1406712501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm getting an error... You are not whitelisted on this server (even though you accepted me yesterday with IGN Wheeler6). Any Suggestions?

Hi, sorry about that. Please try again.

Fellt

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fellt2
New to mods: No, I play with mods since 2008
About yourself: I love minecraft and speacially with mods. I've been looking for a while for a whitelisted server that I can trust that will no close, it had happened a lot of times. Despite my age I'm sure that I'm able to be mature enough to play on this server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bematrix
New to mods: No, been playing for a while now
About yourself: Long time minecrafter, really into the tech mods. Looking for a friendly community and a stable server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fellt2
New to mods: No, I play with mods since 2008
About yourself: I love minecraft and speacially with mods. I've been looking for a while for a whitelisted server that I can trust that will no close, it had happened a lot of times. Despite my age I'm sure that I'm able to be mature enough to play on this server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure

In Game Name: Bematrix
New to mods: No, been playing for a while now
About yourself: Long time minecrafter, really into the tech mods. Looking for a friendly community and a stable server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Rahat

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RokEmSockz
New to mods: No. Used to play quite a lot about a year or two ago. At best I'm familiar with all the new additions.
About yourself:play minecraft sometimes in free time. Enjoy modding and building compared to vanilla. Enjoy playing with friends.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Have teamspeak but me and my friends are all playing the server and use our own teamspeak. Will join when I am the only one online though.

Thanks

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RokEmSockz
New to mods: No. Used to play quite a lot about a year or two ago. At best I'm familiar with all the new additions.
About yourself:play minecraft sometimes in free time. Enjoy modding and building compared to vanilla. Enjoy playing with friends.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Have teamspeak but me and my friends are all playing the server and use our own teamspeak. Will join when I am the only one online though.

Thanks

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak, if you and your friends want to you can join your own room on the teamspeak channel.

Welcome to the server!

powerfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: powerfarmer
About yourself: I am looking for a fun, stable server to play on and maybe make some friends.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: From time to time.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: powerfarmer
About yourself: I am looking for a fun, stable server to play on and maybe make some friends.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: From time to time.

Hello powerfarmer, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
Now everyone can review a server here is my review, Frist off nice spawn and '1' Nice owner and loads of nice players
Bad things:
its a Pay to Win server (you pay for havnig, Link books, and other things that can help you do get around so you need to buy VIP)
if the second owner dosn't have what you have he start fucking around with you,
you get banned for using a weapon that the Bad owner though that was a nice name, and then you use it he says you not mature and bans you,
if you want to do anything for player you get told that you can't cuz there is a vip workshop, (money whore again)
and can't do anything i mods that have nethher things(can't make a portal)
no diamonds shard (TNT/Creepers/Etc taken off)

i can say many more things like the bad owner got made cuz people start have portal gun portals in spawn, and made a rule then my friend just went to the mining age and fast put down a sign no portals just to get me more mad, we were gonna quit but we was waiting for a friend to buying a server,

All in all a -1/10 Bad setup, and a very bad owner that don't know how to setup a server and from on day to another transforms in to a bad person

go a head and join this server if you like abusing admin what dosn't know what /vanish is used for
and were you need to go over 5k blocks away from spawn, to get a nice plains or place to live and have no /home command or link book only portal guns

Best Reviews form Anders

and after you will be abnned he will go and take all diamonds from your ae system!
even tho there is 3 more players making that base!

have a nice day

Reactions: Illegalpizza12

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Now everyone can review a server here is my review, Frist off nice spawn and '1' Nice owner and loads of nice players
Bad things:
its a Pay to Win server (you pay for havnig, Link books, and other things that can help you do get around so you need to buy VIP)
if the second owner dosn't have what you have he start fucking around with you,
you get banned for using a weapon that the Bad owner though that was a nice name, and then you use it he says you not mature and bans you,
if you want to do anything for player you get told that you can't cuz there is a vip workshop, (money whore again)
and can't do anything i mods that have nethher things(can't make a portal)
no diamonds shard (TNT/Creepers/Etc taken off)

i can say many more things like the bad owner got made cuz people start have portal gun portals in spawn, and made a rule then my friend just went to the mining age and fast put down a sign no portals just to get me more mad, we were gonna quit but we was waiting for a friend to buying a server,

All in all a -1/10 Bad setup, and a very bad owner that don't know how to setup a server and from on day to another transforms in to a bad person

go a head and join this server if you like abusing admin what dosn't know what /vanish is used for
and were you need to go over 5k blocks away from spawn, to get a nice plains or place to live and have no /home command or link book only portal guns

Best Reviews form Anders

and after you will be abnned he will go and take all diamonds from your ae system!
even tho there is 3 more players making that base!

have a nice day

You were banned for continuously breaking the rules, multiple times and being very immature. I'm sorry that you can't follow the rules, but we must punish rulebreakers to keep a stable community.

We are trying to build a mature and trustworthy community and do not wish to include people with your attitude and behaviour.

What you have stated blows everything out of proportion and once again shows how immature and childish you are, and we do not want people like this on the server.

Your comment makes me even more certain that I made the right decision to ban you.

We never stopped you from doing anything and diamond shards are not banned.

The fact you lie about us taking your items is quite amusing and childish itself. We have left everything how it was.

Thank you for your participation and feedback.[DOUBLEPOST=1406844267][/DOUBLEPOST]Applications are still open!

Last edited:

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for posting a pack of lies. Its funny how you think you can make things up and think it's ok just because you are angry. If you break the rules, you should accept the consequence.

This server is for mature people who want to relax, play and have fun, therefore you are not welcome. The posts you are making confirm this.[/quote
I was ther all anders said is 100% true just be careful when joining this server becaulse u are joining a crappy server that u have to pay to use one of the mods and ALL THIS SERVER IS IS A MONEY TRAP DO NOT JOIN!!!!!!!!!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
I was ther all anders said is 100% true just be careful when joining this server becaulse u are joining a crappy server that u have to pay to use one of the mods and ALL THIS SERVER IS IS A MONEY TRAP DO NOT JOIN!!!!!!!!!

You are anders friend so you are clearly going to try back him up. You where clearly not there all the time and have the same mindset and attitude as him, I thought you where different than that.

He had enough warnings, if you continue doing something when you have been warned its common sense to stop or you will be banned. He should grow up and accept it and stop posting childish comments here, which are simply making him look more childish and make it much easier for me to prove why he deserved the ban.

We are not a money trap, we are experienced server admins that want to offer a lag free enjoyable experience that lasts long term, therefore a few mods are limited. All donations are put back into upgrading the server. If you can't accept this please just leave and stop posting immature comments. We are not bothered about the money, we want to grow a stable mature community that is not full of children and immaturity.

Getting your friends to post comments agreeing with you isn't going to help anders.

Last edited:

Qu1ckSt0rm

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SneakyBullet
About yourself: I'm looking for a server to play for fun and meet new friends and help people
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes i will be whenever a can

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SneakyBullet
About yourself: I'm looking for a server to play for fun and meet new friends and help people
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes i will be whenever a can

Hello SneakyBullet, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
One person, one review, one rebuttal. I've cleared out the extraneous replies. These aren't discussion threads, make your points in a post and move on and let the reader decide for themselves.

Reactions: ElliotVS