Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frobond

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Frobond
New to mods: Yes / No NO
About yourself: i Have taken a decently long break from moded minecraft... and minecraft in general. i want to get back into it and am looking for a server of people to have fun with. im 25 years old and have just start back into school to get my degree. so i will not have all the freetime in the world but i would still like to be able to play a few nights a week.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes I enjoy the use of voice coms

Koshokuna

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DiabloUnleashed
New to mods: No
About yourself: I am a young gamer who wishes to go pro one day, but I also want to chill with some cool games, and this game is one of them.
Will you be on our teamspeak: It depends of the situation of my day.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Frobond
New to mods: Yes / No NO
About yourself: i Have taken a decently long break from moded minecraft... and minecraft in general. i want to get back into it and am looking for a server of people to have fun with. im 25 years old and have just start back into school to get my degree. so i will not have all the freetime in the world but i would still like to be able to play a few nights a week.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes I enjoy the use of voice coms

Hi, sorry for the delay.

You have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: 80.243.181.178:25640 (play.vanity-esports.com may work shortly)

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

In Game Name: DiabloUnleashed
About yourself: I am a young gamer who wishes to go pro one day, but I also want to chill with some cool games, and this game is one of them.
Will you be on our teamspeak: It depends of the situation of my day.

You have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: 80.243.181.178:25640 (play.vanity-esports.com may work shortly)

---

Applications are still open!

We have upgraded the server and the new temporary IP is 80.243.181.178:25640 until the play.vanity-esports.com directs to it.

Last edited:

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IITurtl3 and PL_WidEleC_PL
New to mods: No and No
About yourself: We are gamers who want get some fun from game.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Ofc we can be on TS3.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IITurtl3 and PL_WidEleC_PL
New to mods: No and No
About yourself: We are gamers who want get some fun from game.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Ofc we can be on TS3.

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: 80.243.181.178:25640 (play.vanity-esports.com may work shortly - currently directs to old server).

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1407072024][/DOUBLEPOST]@Frobond @Koshokuna

Sorry I put the wrong new IP, it is 80.243.181.178:25640

Greenie417

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Greenie416
About yourself: Im a guy who wants to play mc and have fun
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If Im needed on there, i have my own ts that i go on to talk to my friends.

Krist32

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Kristiansen5
New to mods: Yes / No nop played for i think now a good 3 years with mods
About yourself: my name is henrik, i live in denmark, im a funny guy i think :eek:
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe, mostly just play

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Greenie416
About yourself: Im a guy who wants to play mc and have fun
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If Im needed on there, i have my own ts that i go on to talk to my friends.

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: 80.243.181.178:25640 (play.vanity-esports.com may work shortly).

In Game Name:Kristiansen5
New to mods: Yes / No nop played for i think now a good 3 years with mods
About yourself: my name is henrik, i live in denmark, im a funny guy i think :eek:
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe, mostly just play

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: 80.243.181.178:25640 (play.vanity-esports.com may work shortly).

Mozzieyo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mozzie54
New to mods: No, Ive played a fair amount of direwolf
About yourself: Looking to build!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably whenever I get on

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mozzie54
New to mods: No, Ive played a fair amount of direwolf
About yourself: Looking to build!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably whenever I get on

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com (server is down whilst we transfer to the new the IP, will be up shortly.)

Last edited:

Lagarfa

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: davidmo3
New to mods: Yes / No Some, I have experience from all mods related to tekkit lite/classic
About yourself: My name is David, I've been playing minecraft since beta and have experimented with both tekkit and ftb mods. Although my knowledge of these modpacks is still lacking, I hope to learn more on your server!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I will

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: davidmo3
New to mods: Yes / No Some, I have experience from all mods related to tekkit lite/classic
About yourself: My name is David, I've been playing minecraft since beta and have experimented with both tekkit and ftb mods. Although my knowledge of these modpacks is still lacking, I hope to learn more on your server!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I will

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Nephi_38

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

In Game Name: Nephi_38
New to mods: No, i have some experience on DW20 and AT Launcher Mod pack
About yourself: My name is Matthieu, i've been playing FTB since 1 years and i have experimented a lot of mods in DW20 and other packs.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'll try but my english speaking is a way too bad :)

Thanks for reading.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

In Game Name: Nephi_38
New to mods: No, i have some experience on DW20 and AT Launcher Mod pack
About yourself: My name is Matthieu, i've been playing FTB since 1 years and i have experimented a lot of mods in DW20 and other packs.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'll try but my english speaking is a way too bad :)

Thanks for reading.

Hello Nephi_38, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com