1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by ElliotVS, Jul 20, 2014.

1. ElliotVS

ElliotVS New Member

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

2. Xenomorphobe

Xenomorphobe New Member

In Game Name: Xenomorphobe
    New to mods: No, I've played several different mods for the past 2-3 years.
    About yourself: I'm a senior in High School, who plays Counter-Strike competitively and Minecraft happily.
    Will you be on our teamspeak?: Once in a while, as long as there's someone to talk to.

3. Dekutanoth

Dekutanoth New Member

Wow, no item translocators or ender chests? I wish I'd of known this sooner. This server is not for me.

4. ElliotVS

ElliotVS New Member

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

5. Draastik

Draastik New Member

In Game Name: iiTzHoLiC
    New to mods: No
    About yourself: I work in IT. I like beer.
    Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes.

6. HGMaze

HGMaze New Member

In Game Name: HGMaze
    New to mods: Yes
    About yourself: Have played a bit on single player, but would like to switch to mulitplayer and to a friendly server where I can work on an epic build idea that I have. Will most likely have lots of questions but I'm a quick learner! As for more me-ness I'm currently studying Engineering and spend way too much time playing games in between classes.
    Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes!

7. cuddlebunny

cuddlebunny New Member

In Game Name:bbc1233
    About yourself:i am programer i make minecraft mods and i am going to school to be a game devloper and im try to get in to makeing youtub video and wuld make a let play on the server
    Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes i will

8. trupek56

trupek56 New Member

In Game Name: trupek56
    About yourself: Calm and creative. Hopes to play on the server with people who dont destroy created things
    Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sometimes