Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fizzgod

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fizzgod
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I'm a lover of Minecraft and I've have been looking to play on a good server for a while now. I'm friendly and willing to learn knew things!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, when I'm playing!

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I found out who the thief is.

First let me explain what happened.

Around 6 PM I played minecraft like 20 minutes, then I did go offline cuz I needed to play wow, thats all not important, when I log back around 23:00, maybe 23:30 I see much stuff is gone.

7 HV solar panels, me crafting table, deep portal, xp tank is empty, 1 portal gun missing, reasonant energy cells.

When I checked out his base he seem to have all trophys of mobs I got in my mob farm, but then he had 1 chicken and I go back and look in my PC, chicken trophy missing.

6 Reasonant energy cells in his base, he barely got resources.

The thief is Welsh20,
I found it out cuz he was in my trust list, and my hv solars where in trusted zone.

I expect this is enough proof, I took all my stuff back btw.

Also he made a quarry posted screenshot to. ignoring server rules…

Welsh20 is the one that is stealing, griefing and killing afk people.

ofc I got screenshots because I bet you guys want proof.

rVZwWxHPaf4QNQuklR5e.jpg

pkQ17JXAqMvNNDr2oplT.jpg

IA4JXVN3Jj7ZtYPeJhu7.jpg

drdVkjg4rvuHOzu9Su6n.jpg

SzjHnMM6mwbbypCjy3PI.jpg

WzgNS-hVmIHasZvFyOBn.jpg

NabtRnQTuih72Rxfg9PR.jpg

bdg77v6J2AwZz0FtQ6aG.jpg

yQOq-yrirLyevOoKVsCP.jpg

fMw9mTNkAyFL96T-OHkJ.jpg

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Also 3 regular quarries missing, he had 3 in his ME system. this is just to much coincidence exacly the stuff I miss he has.

ckeagan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ckeagan
New to mods: No
About yourself: I've been playing MC since beta 1.7. I've been playing various modpacks for well over a year, and that isn't likely to stop any time soon. I lean toward the engineering, rather than the architectural aspects of Minecraft.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably not. I play in the same room my wife works in, and her conversations cannot be overheard.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
@spanky0312

Please post on our forum.
[DOUBLEPOST=1411399958][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Fizzgod
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I'm a lover of Minecraft and I've have been looking to play on a good server for a while now. I'm friendly and willing to learn knew things!

In Game Name: ckeagan
About yourself: I've been playing MC since beta 1.7. I've been playing various modpacks for well over a year, and that isn't likely to stop any time soon. I lean toward the engineering, rather than the architectural aspects of Minecraft.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably not. I play in the same room my wife works in, and her conversations cannot be overheard.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

Unimuspanet

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Unimuspanet
About yourself: I have just finished all I want to do on a public server and want to start again, I like servers more than single player because I feel single player is less interesting and lonely
Will you be on our teamspeak?: whenever i can.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tundras
About yourself: I've been looking for a place to call home, it seems that everytime I get setup on a server, the admins let the lease go and the server dies off. By the looks of this server there sure seems to be a sense of it keeping around. I've been playing modded minecraft since the early Tekkit days and absolutely love it. Hoping to get the chance to come on and play with you folks.

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019

Welsh20 plz you should shut up and stop ruining stuff from other people, wtf where you thinking stealing 7 hv solars?
It was a big mistake trusting you and everyone knows who plays with me I am a really nice guy who gives alot of stuff if people need it.

So why bother stealing if you can ask ?

And are u really that stupid to steal from someone that has added u to his trust list?

Good job, and enjoy ur ban

welsh20

Jul 29, 2019
Welsh20 plz you should shut up and stop ruining stuff from other people, wtf where you thinking stealing 7 hv solars?
It was a big mistake trusting you and everyone knows who plays with me I am a really nice guy who gives alot of stuff if people need it.

So why bother stealing if you can ask ?

And are u really that stupid to steal from someone that has added u to his trust list?

Good job, and enjoy ur ban
Thanks matey,
was just about to leave the server anyway, I can't deal with the lag anymore it's driving me round the bend, anyways enjoy your time!! :) "No Lag"

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Unimuspanet
About yourself: I have just finished all I want to do on a public server and want to start again, I like servers more than single player because I feel single player is less interesting and lonely
Will you be on our teamspeak?: whenever i can.

In Game Name: Tundras
About yourself: I've been looking for a place to call home, it seems that everytime I get setup on a server, the admins let the lease go and the server dies off. By the looks of this server there sure seems to be a sense of it keeping around. I've been playing modded minecraft since the early Tekkit days and absolutely love it. Hoping to get the chance to come on and play with you folks.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

yukisho

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Thanks for not helping anyone out with the stuff that was stolen. I would sincerely like to thank you for wasting my time. I hope you enjoyed my time, I surely did not.

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! Thanks for not helping anyone out with the stuff that was stolen. I would sincerely like to thank you for wasting my time. I hope you enjoyed my time, I surely did not.

Man chill, I helped out any way I could to find out whoever did it. And for the ones that start is not hard to make an protected area.
Also where was ur input then to find out who was the thief? I did what I could to find him/her.

There also are coordinates in the screenshots so u can take ur stuff back that is stolen if its still there, not that hard.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Please use our own forums for help and discussions, this is only for applications.

Applications are still open.

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nemof09
New to mods: Yes / No no
About yourself: recent college grad who loves gaming
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nemof09
New to mods: Yes / No no
About yourself: recent college grad who loves gaming
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kubaaa5
About yourself: Senior in higschool and love gaming and interacting with people.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

xShadowx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shadofire125
About yourself: I enjoy playing with friends, and I wanted to rejoin an old buddy of mine who has recommended this server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I may get on occasionally, if the mic works.

Snozzy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Snozzy040178
About yourself: Living life and enjoying :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I might check it out from time to time

Christoffer19961996

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: Chrizz2001
About yourself: I'm a boy and like playing minecraft
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe ill try it