Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EdenZeta
New to mods: No
About yourself: friend of Redd, also searching for a new server!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

Hello EdenZeta, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wheeler
About yourself: I'm friendly, peaceful guy who loves to sing and music in general. Other than that I enjoy building some cool stuff in minecraft even though I'm not the best builder (I'm probably pretty bad but I still enjoy it :D). But playing solo is not so much fun and that's why I would like to join to your server :).
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Occasionally (it depends on your tolerance for my english :D)

Hello Wheeler, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Corrupted_Fiend

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Corrupted_Fiend
About yourself: Looking for people to play with, love modded minecraft, been playing it for a few years now.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Corrupted_Fiend
About yourself: Looking for people to play with, love modded minecraft, been playing it for a few years now.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello Corrupted_Fiend, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN wendictive
age 41
country denmark
new to mods no
about: married, 2 step boys 16 and 22
TS: maybe... im not so talkative

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN wendictive
age 41
country denmark
new to mods no
about: married, 2 step boys 16 and 22
TS: maybe... im not so talkative

Hello wendictive, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm gettin an error... failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code : 503 for URL: blablablablaand a lot of numbers

hmm it sais auth servers are down at mojang

Last edited:

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm gettin an error... failed to login: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code : 503 for URL: blablablablaand a lot of numbers

Yes, the minecraft login servers are down.

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iMinExCrafteRx
New to mods: The mods, no, some of the updates I am new to though.
About yourself: I like to read, write, draw, and of course, play video games.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: From time to time, yes, I will.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iMinExCrafteRx
New to mods: The mods, no, some of the updates I am new to though.
About yourself: I like to read, write, draw, and of course, play video games.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: From time to time, yes, I will.

Hello iMinExCrafteRx, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com (when the login servers are back online).

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wheeler6
About yourself: I'm friendly, peaceful guy who loves to sing and music in general. Other than that I enjoy building some cool stuff in minecraft even though I'm not the best builder (I'm probably pretty bad but I still enjoy it :D). But playing solo is not so much fun and that's why I would like to join to your server :).
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Occasionally (it depends on your tolerance for my english :D)
(Yes I already applied once but i had misspelled IGN. I hope I can still join :) )

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wheeler6
(Yes I already applied once but i had misspelled IGN. I hope I can still join :) )

Hello Wheeler6, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com (when the login servers are back online).

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are still open!

The login servers are back online.

uglyfish

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: golbez45
About yourself: Just a pretty average gamer, I enjoy reasonably sized communities and try to distance myself from conflicts.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, unless you don't want me :(

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: golbez45
About yourself: Just a pretty average gamer, I enjoy reasonably sized communities and try to distance myself from conflicts.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, unless you don't want me :(

Hello golbez45, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Bcpwd
New to mods: No (Have't played in a while though)
About yourself:I'm a big gamer who likes to play all type of games.I like to play along with my friends and hope to get to know everyone on the server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:Most likely

goatler

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Goatler
New to mods: i havent played a mod in years, but no I am not.
About yourself: I am yung goatler aka max and i have no life. I will probably always fill an extra slot on your server because i have nothing to do. I am a firm lover of the basedgod. Please let me play this server with my friends :)
Will i be on teamspeak?: in time

Nip Ezekiel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Sleepydrone
New to mods:nop
about yourself: I am Ahj and I like the fictional character Ell. I enjoy MC and other games with my friends!
Will i be on Teamspeak?: Probably not but if my friends get on it then may as well.

nagihara

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sumatsu
About yourself: i main support for no open slots
Will you be on our teamspeak?: mayb

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Bcpwd
New to mods: No (Have't played in a while though)
About yourself:I'm a big gamer who likes to play all type of games.I like to play along with my friends and hope to get to know everyone on the server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:Most likely
In Game Name: Goatler
New to mods: i havent played a mod in years, but no I am not.
About yourself: I am yung goatler aka max and i have no life. I will probably always fill an extra slot on your server because i have nothing to do. I am a firm lover of the basedgod. Please let me play this server with my friends :)
Will i be on teamspeak?: in time
In Game Name:Sleepydrone
New to mods:nop
about yourself: I am Ahj and I like the fictional character Ell. I enjoy MC and other games with my friends!
Will i be on Teamspeak?: Probably not but if my friends get on it then may as well.
In Game Name: Sumatsu
About yourself: i main support for no open slots
Will you be on our teamspeak?: mayb

All of these guys are my friends, I would appreciate it if you would accept them! :)