Upcoming Mod Packs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

groundhog

Jul 29, 2019
The modlist includes:
AE, Buildcraft, ChickenChunks, TiC, Ars Magica, Biblio, BoP, Thermal Expansion, RedstoneArsenal, CC, Deadly World, Ender Storage, Extra Utilities, FZ, FinidusFillies, Flans mods, FMP, IC2, MFR, Forestry, Hats, ICBM, IronChests, MagicBees, MFFS, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, Torched, TwilightForest, MobAmputation, OpenBlocks, RogueLikeD, Zans and microblocks

I can see all out factional war on the Mindcrack server. This is going to be hilarious :D

Never heard of Deadly World before but found this link
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...t-books-deadly-world-mob-properties-and-more/
This mod adds a few world generation features that make living more difficult and interesting! These features include landmines, silverfish veins, lava pockets, and things that shoot arrows everywhere, all using blocks and features included in vanilla Minecraft!
g5fzMSW.jpg

Reactions: xbony2

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
And who can request these packs?

Direwolf - himself
Mindcrack - Guude & Baj

What Jaded is alluding to is the third-party owners are responsible for their "play list" -- so until FTB are notified, they can only sit on their hands. :)

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf - himself
Mindcrack - Guude & Baj

What Jaded is alluding to is the third-party owners are responsible for their "play list" -- so until FTB are notified, they can only sit on their hands. :)

Or more basically... we put together a pack and passed it to Mindcrack but until they announced it we couldn't mention it... and until they say go it can't be released.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf - himself
Mindcrack - Guude & Baj

What if there was a Youtuber with a decent fanbase, say like 5000 subs, could they ask?* And aren't The Yogscast on that list already. If they want anouther pack could they request one? I despise the pack they're playing on now, it's such a random selection. Seems to be kind of UE based, but they add stuff like Tux Weapons.

*I don't have a channel I'm just curious.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
What if there was a Youtuber with a decent fanbase, say like 5000 subs, could they ask?* And aren't The Yogscast on that list already. If they want anouther pack could they request one? I despise the pack they're playing on now, it's such a random selection. Seems to be kind of UE based, but they add stuff like Tux Weapons.

*I don't have a channel I'm just curious.

The current requirement for a new third party pack is at least 1 million subscribers. With the third party packs we currently maintain we just can't take on more unless its got a significant fan base. Adding a private pack of your own can be possible. Public third party packs not maintained by us need to be more than 50% different from any current official pack or public third party packs and have a tech support team.

Bigdog

Jul 29, 2019
The current requirement for a new third party pack is at least 1 million subscribers. With the third party packs we currently maintain we just can't take on more unless its got a significant fan base. Adding a private pack of your own can be possible. Public third party packs not maintained by us need to be more than 50% different from any current official pack or public third party packs and have a tech support team.

hmm well dire only has 300k subs well dire looks like your pack is being removed hehe. :p

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

If there is a channel network (like The Creatures) and combined they had a decent fanbase, would they be applicable?

Esheon

Jul 29, 2019
From the video, Mindcrack 1.6.4 currently has 101 mods loaded.

Not much to see - just Baj stumbling around, killing cattle and trying on Hats :rolleyes:

The modlist includes:
AE, Buildcraft, ChickenChunks, TiC, Ars Magica, Biblio, BoP, Thermal Expansion, RedstoneArsenal, CC, Deadly World, Ender Storage, Extra Utilities, FZ, FinidusFillies, Flans mods, FMP, IC2, MFR, Forestry, Hats, ICBM, IronChests, MagicBees, MFFS, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, Torched, TwilightForest, MobAmputation, OpenBlocks, RogueLikeD, Zans and microblocks

Looks interesting... I guess I'll be playing another Mindcrack pack in addition to MW2 and my custom single-player pack. :D

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
TBH I just want the UE mods to be added to the Universal Configs

true, with the universal configurations you could already put together your own UE pack.
but it'd be helpful for people who are not good at this to have a successor to the Voltz pack

Schrubbls

Jul 29, 2019
true, with the universal configurations you could already put together your own UE pack.
but it'd be helpful for people who are not good at this to have a successor to the Voltz pack

yes is true but there is no mekanism in the configs thats a problem and a only feed the beast modpack where mekanism and IC² work well together would be great. Like resonant rise but I kinda like the FtB launcher and won't change to AT launcher cause sometimes it doesn't work
(hope you can read my english is only derpy german ones)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
yes is true but there is no mekanism in the configs thats a problem and a only feed the beast modpack where mekanism and IC² work well together would be great. Like resonant rise but I kinda like the FtB launcher and won't change to AT launcher cause sometimes it doesn't work

Mekanism is planned on getting added to the universal configurations, but just not right now.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

Sometimes the FTB launcher won't work.

Mekanism is planned on getting added to the universal configurations, but just not right now.

It's a shame they're not adding it now. It's the most stable it's been for a while.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know anything about the 'Unbalanced' pack that StrayMav said would be coming out in a long time during one of his streams?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know anything about the 'Unbalanced' pack that StrayMav said would be coming out in a long time during one of his streams?

Oh yeah, I remember watching a stream featuring it. It seemed like a stable, more thought included Big Dig. I really liked the look of it. Shame it hasn't arrived yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.