Unleashed with GregTech ID Conflict

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
Item number 1925:8, it shows up in the list as "unnamed", it's a bush, and when you punch the bush energy flow circuits pop out, item 21259....So, you might want to fix this if you're going to be running this on a server. Cheers.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
I warned people about those conflicts way earlier in the post, that's why I prepared IDs to be compatible with BoP.

brian hatley

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, about to start my server after making all of the changes listed here, i think?. Let you know how it runs.[DOUBLEPOST=1377037928][/DOUBLEPOST] [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception IllegalArgumentException
21:27:12 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4094 is already occupied by StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.blocks.dimHatch@1e52c5f1 when adding shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.BlockNuclearControlMain@4c4160c4
21:27:12 at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:340)
21:27:12 at net.minecraft.block.BlockContainer.<init>(SourceFile:9)
21:27:12 at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.BlockNuclearControlMain.<init>(BlockNuclearControlMain.java:58)
21:27:12 at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.IC2NuclearControl.initBlocks(IC2NuclearControl.java:324)
21:27:12 at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.IC2NuclearControl.init(IC2NuclearControl.java:403)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
21:27:12 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
21:27:12 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
21:27:12 at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:93)
21:27:12 at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
21:27:12 at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:141)
21:27:12 at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
21:27:12 at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
21:27:12 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: /home/minecraft/./crash-reports/crash-2013-08-20_22.27.12-server.txt

Kosba2

Jul 29, 2019
I know for a fact that the items that conflict between Adding Gregtech to Unleashed and Biomes o' Plenty are:
-Wild Carrots
-Berries from Berry bushes
-Sun Flower Seeds
-Shadow/Soul Manipulator (forgot name whatever it is)
-A whole lotta scythes from BoP (Like 4)

What I need help with is an idea for a solution that doesn't involve our server losing it's world. Anybody care to help out please?

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed now downloads by default with a Gregtech config file. So delete all your old unleashed stuff and just start from scratch. Download a fresh server, add your world to it, then add gtech to the mods folder. Don't do anything to the configs, don't add any gtech config, or delete the default one. Then have your clients do the same.

Kosba2

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed now downloads by default with a Gregtech config file. So delete all your old unleashed stuff and just start from scratch. Download a fresh server, add your world to it, then add gtech to the mods folder. Don't do anything to the configs, don't add any gtech config, or delete the default one. Then have your clients do the same.

Problem is it still has overlapping values with BoP for me

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Problem is it still has overlapping values with BoP for me

Then you have not deleted all your pre-exisitng config files.
A fresh FTB Unleashed download has all the config files INLCUDING the correct greg tech and BOP configs.
Then you need to download the Unhinged server and copy the gregtechmod.zip from there as unleashed only has the config file and not the mod itself.
Don't get the latest version from the GT site.
The FTB staff has aligned all the ID configs across all mods so they work together.

I have updated my server 4 times now from the 1.01 beta . This latest update with the new unified config files was by far the easiest for me on the server and for all the players.

Kosba2

Jul 29, 2019
Then you have not deleted all your pre-exisitng config files.
A fresh FTB Unleashed download has all the config files INLCUDING the correct greg tech and BOP configs.
Then you need to download the Unhinged server and copy the gregtechmod.zip from there as unleashed only has the config file and not the mod itself.
Don't get the latest version from the GT site.
The FTB staff has aligned all the ID configs across all mods so they work together.

I have updated my server 4 times now from the 1.01 beta . This latest update with the new unified config files was by far the easiest for me on the server and for all the players.

Thats so basic and obvious, do you think I did anything but that? I've left the config intact and its still borked for me. I've tried fresh installing it completely. Borked. When I break berry bushes, craft sunflowers, pick wild carrots, etc. I get issues. I've tried using other people's configs, nada. :I

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I somehow confused your post with the big red error log above. I should have looked at the author.
So your issue is not that you can't get the server to run, but you are getting the issue where berry bushes break into energy flow circuits?

We get that too and are not too worried about. I'm hoping that a future release 1.1.4? maybe will have that fixed as well.

Kosba2

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I somehow confused your post with the big red error log above. I should have looked at the author.
So your issue is not that you can't get the server to run, but you are getting the issue where berry bushes break into energy flow circuits?

We get that too and are not too worried about. I'm hoping that a future release 1.1.4? maybe will have that fixed as well.

Server runs fine, but I imagine it'd be much more lovely if people couldn't get endgame Greg items by crafting a sunflower ._. some other scary recipes were showing involving potatos and carrots making techy stuff... scary.. but yeah server runs fine, but every conflict is an issue :p was hoping somebody had an indefinite solution, but it doesn't seem that way, thanks for the fast responses though!

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is old news, but is there a config file that fixes this issue with the latest 1.1.6 unleashed (in particular the advanced power circuit berry bushes issue)?

I've been fiddling with the ID config files and haven't had any luck...

LordBufu

Jul 29, 2019
Rotating the "# item" in "main.cfg" from BoP also seems to do the trick, a lot less edits compared to the gregtech side of things of you ask me.

Would be nice to see the change included by default on server and client downloads, or included into the global configs. Either way changing the BoP config seems the way to go, less edits and less errors on worlds that are already played on.