Unleashed with GregTech ID Conflict

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, I find it interesting that I literally just downloaded current version of unleashed and current version of unhinged through the launcher, copied gregtechmod and dimensional doors mod from unhinged into unleashed, and it ran just fine.

I didn't edit any configs, I just let it use the default config that gregtech created on first run and it was working perfectly.

Although I hadn't followed grettech's updates so when I only got 2 planks I thought it wasn't working correctly until I looked into it. >_<

-Terra

I tried that as well but if you scroll through NEI and get to gregtech the gui starts spazzing out.

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
I tried that as well but if you scroll through NEI and get to gregtech the gui starts spazzing out.

Not for me, I just went through all 24 pages I have and i'm not having any nei issues at all.

Also I have been playing all night on single player hardcore mode and I have yet to run into any issues. So far I have fully utilized Tinkers construct blocks, 50% Thaumcraft research is done, and some early gregtech machines. So far no issues at all.

So I don't know why others are having issues and I'm not.... not that I'm complaining.
-Terra

NIKER

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed, looks like Unleashed shuffled the IDs around to make itself compatible with unmodified GT again. Frankly I'm sick of losing all my titanium over and over on every update, so I will make one last sacrifice and fall back to official IDs until it breaks again :D
The NEI bug doesn't appear to be a problem with official GT IDs (last 2 pages that had problems before anyway)

EDIT: Uh had my files mixed up, by "official" I mean IDs from Unhinged GT, not auto-generated.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed, looks like Unleashed shuffled the IDs around to make itself compatible with unmodified GT again. Frankly I'm sick of losing all my titanium over and over on every update, so I will make one last sacrifice and fall back to official IDs until it breaks again :D
The NEI bug doesn't appear to be a problem with official GT IDs (last 2 pages that had problems before anyway)

EDIT: Uh had my files mixed up, by "official" I mean IDs from Unhinged GT, not auto-generated.

Cool thanks much less work than trying to edit IDs manually.

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I haven't replied in a while. I've been getting a divorce. Anyway, I haven't tried Gregtech with the newest version of Unleashed yet. I'll see what I can come up with and post my configs.

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
Thus far, Gregtech v. 311 for 1.5 works flawlessly with Unleashed 1.1.2. There are 4 cross mod exploits that I have found so far. The first two being with TC. All you have to do is find Tinkersworkshop.txt and set these parameters: "Remove Vanilla GregTech Nerfs"=false and "Enable Auto-Smelt and Fortune interaction"=false. The other one is in mmmpowersuits.cfg. You just set all recipes to false except for Gregtech recipes which needs to be true. The fourth is the compact solar vs. advanced solar. My suggestion is to have the advanced solars output more power via the config to help balance difference in recipe cost or just disable compact solars altogether. Gregtech says there are more exploits, but I have yet to identify them.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
I finally found ID issues I don't know if this is intended or not but I doubt it. I finally made my way into the promised land(biomes o plenty) picked up some amethyst if you try to craft armour out of it it makes gregtech tools lol.

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
Umm....what amethyst? I use biomes o plenty as well, but typing amethyst in the nei or creative searches yields nothing. Are you sure it's amethyst?

edit: Nevermind, It's labeled as unnamed along with many other items for some odd reason.

edit#2: I found a fix for the unnamed items issue here
I'm not sure if I had the amethyst armor problem before this fix, but I sure don't have that problem now. Amethysts make amethyst items no problem.

BreakingReality

Jul 29, 2019
Does this actually require the gregtech mod to be installed in the clients? does everyone have to manually install gregtech just to play on the server?

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
Does this actually require the gregtech mod to be installed in the clients? does everyone have to manually install gregtech just to play on the server?

Yes, any mod that adds anything non-vanilla will always have to be installed on client and server. There are very few mods that are serverside only. To be serverside only it must tweak only vanilla things. For example, some dungeon mods only use vanilla spawners and blocks, but make dungeons bigger. It's all vanilla, therefore the client already has the required resources to run the mod. Install it on a server and the server generates new dungeons because the client has nothing to do with terrain gen on smp.

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
What does the ForgeModLoader-client-0.log say? It gives more info than Mojang's retarded crashlog.

What version of Gregtech and Unleashed are you using?

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
You don't have to dump anything. The file I mentioned is created and updated everytime you start up any of the modpacks. It is in your unleashed folder directory.

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
well i started a fresh and i added gregtech 311 and i changed the tc things and i ran the game with all of the mods active with put vending and death timer and it gave a a error msg

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have nether ores or deathtimer enabled, nether ores being overpowered and death timer being pointless since we have deathpoints. Vending machine causes issues in creative, which is why it is disabled by default. I suppose it's entirely possible that one of those mods(deathtimer wouldn't effect anything) could be your problem. Until you can give a log of the error, there's not much anyone can do to help identify the problem.

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
i am loading my ftb again and i will try again to upload the error log[DOUBLEPOST=1375819864][/DOUBLEPOST]Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Lewis\AppData\Roaming\.Fead The Beast\Unleashed\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-08-06_21.08.19-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 8da581b4 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Lewis\AppData\Roaming\.Fead The Beast\Unleashed\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-08-06_21.08.19-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
Generated 06/08/13 21:08
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 244059456 bytes (232 MB) / 594280448 bytes (566 MB) up to 5602279424 bytes (5342 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5376M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:permSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.2_HD_U_D5 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 123 mods loaded, 123 mods active
mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
InfiniBows{1.0.0 build 10} [Infinity Bow Fix] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OmniumCore{Beta-84} [CCM Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
denLib{3.0.14} [denLib] (denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CreeperCollateral{2.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.5.2-2.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
nucleum_omnium{Beta-84} [Nucleum Omnium] (Nucleum-Omnium-Beta-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
nucleum_world{Beta-84} [Nucleum World] (Nucleum-Omnium-Beta-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2{1.116.364-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.116.364-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AdvancedPowerManagement{1.2.68-IC2-1.115} [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.2.68.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (AdvancedSolarPanels-3.3.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{3.7.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{3.7.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{3.7.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{3.7.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{3.7.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{3.7.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.7.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv11.e} [Applied Energistics] (AppliedEnergistics-rv11.e.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_BackTools{1.5.2v1} [mod_BackTools] (BackTools-1.5.2v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft-1.3.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Natura{2.1.4} [Natura] (Natura_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiomesOPlenty{0.5.9.2} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.9.2-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioWoodsBoP{0.1} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods-BOP-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forestry{2.2.8.4} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.2.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BiblioWoodsForestry{0.1} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods-Forestry-1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BinnieCore{1.7.0b} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraBees{1.7.0b} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraTrees{1.7.0b} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.7.0b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChargePads{2.7.0} [Charge Pads] (ChargePads-2.7.0.86.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.2.14} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CompactSolars{4.2.0.52} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.5.2-4.2.0.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft-1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft-1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (DamageIndicators-2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.2.16} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization{0.8.01} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IronChest{5.2.8.446} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.446.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-534} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-534.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Railcraft{7.3.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.5.2-7.3.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Thaumcraft{3.0.5h1} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.5h.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TwilightForest{1.18.2} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DartCraft{Beta 0.1.18} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.18v3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DenPipes-Forestry{1.0.4} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.5.2-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DenPipes-Emerald{1.0.2} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.5.2-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DenPipes{2.0.7} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-2.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
eplus{1.15.5} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-pre1h-16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ExtraUtilities{0.2.4e} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils - 0.2.4f.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization.misc{0.8.01} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.01} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.01.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
flatsigns{1.3.1} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.5.2-universal-1.3.2.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCMultipart{1.0.0.60} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCMicroblock{1.0.0.60} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
McMultipart{1.0.0.60} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.5.2-1.0.0.60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GateCopy{3.0.2} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-3.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GraviSuite{1.9.3} [Gravitation Suite] (GraviSuite-1.9.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GraviGun{1.5.1} [GraviGun] (GravityGun-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFFS{3.1.0} [Modular Force Field System] (MFFS_Cal_v3.1.0.175.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.8} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (Thaumic Tinkerer [1.0.8].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
GregTech_Addon{MC151} [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod311.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
Hats{1.3.3} [Hats] (Hats-1.3.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
HatStand{1.2.1} [HatStand] (HatStand-1.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2NuclearControl{1.5.1c} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.5.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.54b} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.3.dev.622} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.5.2-0.7.3.dev.622.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MagicBees{2.1.1} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.5.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.2-0.10.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MiscPeripherals{3.3} [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-3.3f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ModularForceFieldSystem{2.3.0.1.28} [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForceFieldSystem-2.3.0.1.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-165} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-165_MPS-531+.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|AE{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.8.1.r27} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-1.5.2-1.8.1.r27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OpenPeripheral{0.1.9} [OpenPeripheral] (OpenPeripheral-0.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PluginsforForestry{3.0.17} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.5.2-3.0.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PortalGun{1.5.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
PowerConverters{1.5.1R2.3.1} [Power Converters] (PowerConverters-2.3.1-58.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.a122} [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a122.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (VoxelMap_1.5.2.u88.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Core{1.4} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons{1.4} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.2} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE Logic 1.4.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
OmniTools{3.1.6.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.0.0 - Build 8.15.10.2353, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: 1.5.2 faithful 2.1.zip
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
The GregTech-Addon has a Problem.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! Below is how to fix it.
One of the GregTech-Items got overloaded. Check the ID-Config of the Mod you just installed for Conflicts mentioned in the ForgeModLoader0.log with 'CONFLICT @'. That is an Item-ID-Conflict! Don't bother ANY Modauthor with that, we won't help you at all! Also if you are one of the very few Idiots, who can't read this (I'm not assuming you are that stupid Person, ID-Conflicts can happen to everyone), then don't f***ing go to my Thread and complain!!! Yes, that rage was fully justified, as I got a few Idiots already.
DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THIS CRASH. YOU CAUSED IT YOURSELF, AND I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT!!!
at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.postload(GT_Mod.java:583)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT a5f9dc23 ----------
that is the error log that i am getting when i start ftb with nether ores and vending disabled

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
Quote: "One of the GregTech-Items got overloaded. Check the ID-Config of the Mod you just installed for Conflicts mentioned in the ForgeModLoader0.log with 'CONFLICT @'. That is an Item-ID-Conflict!"

This is the part that helps. Now we need the ForgeModLoader.log. Find that log, hit CTRL+F and type in "CONFLICT @" without the quotes. There are likely several conflicts. When you find them each one will tell you which slot is being taken. Go into the Unleashed/minecraft/config/GregTech/BlockItemIDs.cfg. This is in your unleashed folder system. Inside the cfg, you will find the specific id's for greg's items and blocks. Try something like subtracting 256 from each of the conflicting id's. With luck, it won't conflict with anything else. If all else fails, disable gregtech and start up unleashed. Load into a new world and use the nei options to dump the block and item id's. It should dump them into the unleashed folder and you can use that as a guide to which id's aren't being used. If you use this method, always subtract 256 from the id you want to set it to because minecraft has some kind of retarded setup(Thanks Jeb.....)that makes it think an id has 256 more than what it's set to.

LewisGraham1998

Jul 29, 2019
ye that worked thank you very much my friend all i had to do is take away 256 from every conflict on the gregtech file and now it works like a charm :D you should make a thread saying that is how you fix it

Magniff

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad it worked for you! :) I tried enabling every single mod, but never found a conflict. I wonder if it is unique to certain systems.... Anyway, this is the thread for fixing, all anyone has to do is read!

Enjoy your new Unleashed!