Unleashed with GregTech ID Conflict

NIKER

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, 3x copper ingot + 1x tin ingot makes only one bronze ingot for me, I tried various tin and copper types. Can you tell us the IDs of ingots you are using?

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Weird, 3x copper ingot + 1x tin ingot makes only one bronze ingot for me, I tried various tin and copper types. Can you tell us the IDs of ingots you are using?
copper: 5259, 14276:9, 20267:64
tin: 5260, 14276:10, 20267:65
ALL three tins and coppers do this. period. i tested this in creative after finding the bug in my new survival world.
i also want do disable the gregtech changes to tools and armor. what do i need to turn off to do so?

MgARBITER

Jul 29, 2019
well its annoying to have to discard 110 bronze ingots into a hole. every. single. time. i. craft. an. ingot.
and theres only one copper/tin ore being generated.

Just tried it. No issue with me. You were using the standard crafting recipe, right?
C C
T C

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried it. No issue with me. You were using the standard crafting recipe, right?
C C
T C
yes, and the recipie doesnt matter, tried every combination i could think of.
im considering just dumping gregtech off unleashed. really dont want to, but if its gonna give me this kind of trouble...

NIKER

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried every possible combination of the 6 ingots, still only one 30246 standard issue bronze :D

Are you sure you copied the rest of GT config files from the Unhinged pack? (Unhinged\minecraft\config\GregTech)
This is definitely some conflict on your end.

MgARBITER

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried every possible combination of the 6 ingots, still only one 30246 standard issue bronze :D

Are you sure you copied the rest of GT config files from the Unhinged pack? (Unhinged\minecraft\config\GregTech)
This is definitely some conflict on your end.

Honestly, i just DLed the latest version off of the IC2 website. Didn't bother taking it from unhinged. Loaded the game with the mod, then replaced the config magniff gave us. No ingot glitch for me. Everything works as far as ive seen. eric167 must have messed up a config somewhere. @eric167 Check to make sure your config in the gregtech folder is the same as the one given by magniff.

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, i just DLed the latest version off of the IC2 website. Didn't bother taking it from unhinged. Loaded the game with the mod, then replaced the config magniff gave us. No ingot glitch for me. Everything works as far as ive seen. eric167 must have messed up a config somewhere. @eric167 Check to make sure your config in the gregtech folder is the same as the one given by magniff.
yep. same thing.
NEI shows the recipie as crafting 111.
heres the cfgs.
general:
http://pastebin.com/PbTJf3rw
dynamic:
http://pastebin.com/Q80FcJ6q
only other config ive changed was the adv. solars.

got it. went into the config and turned tooeasymode off, and changed the unificator targets to match the modpack.
still get the cross mod exploit message, but no borked bronze.

reikozunaken

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Magniff. Just uploading your file let me launch with GregTech. I was really sad that I would have otherwise been unable to build the advanced machines in the later portion of the game!

harryhgb

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, after screwing around with the configs and fml logs. I have finally been successful at installing gregtech with TC and forestry plugins.
The problem was this:
Minecraft has a retarded problem with reading id's. Basically it adds 256 to every id and thats why gregtech conflicted. Subtract 256 from your conflicting id's and you get greg's ids's.

Here is the config:
BlockItemIDs.cfg.txt
For some reason I can't upload cfg files, so all you have to do is delete the .txt from the end of this file and place it in the config/Gregtech folder.
Cheers!

how do i delete the .txt?

NIKER

Jul 29, 2019
With your keyboard, it's the thing with square things on it.

No, seriously, you need to disable windows hiding extensions of known types in folder options control panel ;)

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
As of 1.1.2 this config no longer works but I edited the IDs again to ensure compatibility. If anyone is interested here it is...

Attachments

• BlockItemIDs.cfg.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 154

KingBlastoise

Jul 29, 2019
Well Im still moderately confused,so far all ive done is this:copied the Gregtech.zip file thing from the unhinged pack and added the .cfg that Toreishii has given us,is this correct?Im still using the FTBUnleashed back version 1.1.2...So I dont know if I did all the steps properly so can someone do a step by step process for this?Pleas :)

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
Well Im still moderately confused,so far all ive done is this:copied the Gregtech.zip file thing from the unhinged pack and added the .cfg that Toreishii has given us,is this correct?Im still using the FTBUnleashed back version 1.1.2...So I dont know if I did all the steps properly so can someone do a step by step process for this?Pleas :)

You got it right, make sure that gregtechmod.zip is enabled in the mod list, then make sure you truncate the .txt from the cfg file and save it to ~/unleashed/config/gregtech

KingBlastoise

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe thanks Toreshii but I have another thing to ask,how do I make gregtech NOT nerf the number of planks given by a log and make it so that I can craft an iron pickaxe without using the stupid philes and hammers?Like im already at that level in game and I really hate that gregtech did that...but i dont want to disable GT alltogether,just change those stupid nerfs.

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019
For the planks the config option is in gregtech.cfg named WoodNeedsSawForCrafting set that to false, then hop into the DynamicConfig.cfg and look for platesneededfortoolsmadeof and set the metals you want to false if you don't want to use files and hammers for them. For the record I think it was a dumb change too.

KingBlastoise

Jul 29, 2019
Haha thanks and then theres this line-B:TooEasyMode=false what on earth does this do?Like de-nerf all of gregs stupid nerfs?

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, I find it interesting that I literally just downloaded current version of unleashed and current version of unhinged through the launcher, copied gregtechmod and dimensional doors mod from unhinged into unleashed, and it ran just fine.

I didn't edit any configs, I just let it use the default config that gregtech created on first run and it was working perfectly.

Although I hadn't followed grettech's updates so when I only got 2 planks I thought it wasn't working correctly until I looked into it. >_<

-Terra