Unsupported Unleashed 1.5.2 Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Stubbles

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Unleashed 1.1.7
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A

Whats the bug? After recently switching from DW20 pack to Unleashed, I noticed that none of my preferences seem to be saving out correctly - they get set to default EVERY time I re-launch Unleashed. This concerns NEI settings (it always defaults me to cheat mode instead of utility), mini-map settings (I like chunk-grid on) and the Damage Indicator skin (always resets to WoWStyle). Once I set it up the way I want, it's perfectly fine for that session. If I close MC and re-open it, all of the configs will default again.

Can it be repeated? Yes, every time.

Known Fix: None.

megamaster44

Jul 29, 2019
unleashed version 1.1.3
mods involved were thermal expansion and dartcraft
here is what I believe to be relevant to the error from the crash report

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at thermalexpansion.block.TileRSControl.redstoneControlOrDisable(TileRSControl.java:54)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy.getValidOutputs(TileTesseractEnergy.java:69)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy.sendEnergy(TileTesseractEnergy.java:112)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy.func_70316_g(TileTesseractEnergy.java:161)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
Details:
Name: cofh.thermalexpansion.TesseractEnergy // thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy
Block type: ID #2007 (tile.thermalexpansion.tesseract // thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.BlockTesseract)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (-261,53,694), Chunk: (at 11,3,6 in -17,43; contains blocks -272,0,688 to -257,255,703), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
Actual block type: ID #2007 (tile.thermalexpansion.tesseract // thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.BlockTesseract)
Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

Last edited:

Nate214

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: Unknown
What's the bug?: Baby pigs riding chikens falling from the sky, impossible to kill, explosion particles appear when they hit the ground.
Can it be repeated?: Happens on each world, all the time.
Pastebin log: http://pastebin.com/vSYQKSAU
Known fix: None.
It's a christmas easteregg from the portal gun mod. Do you really think something that complicated could be a random bug?

vdht

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: FTB Unleashed 1.1.3
Whats the bug? Server crash
Can it be repeated?: Yes. Use Beealyzer and open a Advanced Apiarist Pipe
Known Fix: Don`t use a Beealyzer on a Advanced Apiarist Pipe

java.lang.ClassCastException: forestry.apiculture.gui.ContainerBeealyzer cannot be cast to denoflionsx.DenPipes.AddOns.Forestry.gui.ContainerForestryPipe
at denoflionsx.DenPipes.AddOns.Forestry.net.PacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(PacketHandlerClient.java:20)

user7755

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Unleashed
Mod & Version: 1.1.3
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash.
Whats the bug?: The pistone is activated, althought there is no block next to it or any Redstone signal.
Can it be repeated? Yes at the same position.
Known Fix: N/A

lpqrimetime

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct?
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/S2jCXsHn
Whats the bug? When pulling liquid lead out of a tank with an empty bucket, the client crashes and can't load back into the game. This may be the case with other liquids that a Smeltery can make like invar and nickel, but can't make a bucket.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

TeknicD

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Standard 1.1.3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Tv02VA3A
Whats the bug? Well at the Launchers start up i find this: From Console: [Fatal Error] :1:1: Premature end of file.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber:1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
MCVersion: 152
MCVersion: 152
And i can't get FTB Unleshed pack updated

Can it be repeated? Yes by exiting the launcher and reopening it again
Known Fix: None

Ps: This also prevents me from having access to any map or texture pack whatsoever

Last edited:

PandaDRAGON1458

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unleashed v1.1.3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/cYXiHsiu
Whats the bug? When in creative mode, the game will crash immediately after the search icon is pressed in the inventory menu. (6th tab)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None to me

Daviddog23

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Feed the Beast Unleashed 1.5.2:Mod & Version: Unleashed v1.1.3
Pastebin link to crashlog: http://pastebin.com/CWxGj2Sz# <-- link to crash
What's The Bug? Error message: Error Downloading Modpack
Can it be repeated?: YES
Known Fix: None to me

Last edited:

RogueOutlaw

Jul 29, 2019
when ever i use the ae partition editor and try to name a storage cell with a "R" in the name everything before the "R" gets erased.
I have changed key bindings on EE3 and NEI and even in the game options but it still erases.
Any thoughts?

harryham1

Jul 29, 2019
Tinkers Construct bug which doesn't result in a crash. Creating a smeltery of a size allowing you to place over two stacks of items in causes a 'refresh' effect where items past the 2 stack mark flicker in and out of the smeltery controller GUI and randomly change visibility inside the smeltery. Double clicking on an item of the same kind in your inventory or destroying the smeltery controller seem to be the only ways of getting these items back.
Bit of a weird one, I admit, but nonetheless annoying as hell when you're trying to do some form of awesome smeltery-related thing like from The Hobbit, and end up on a calculator wondering where the hell most of your items went.

pimhazeveld

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: 1.1.7
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/HEsXFv4m
Whats the bug? minecfraft dont recognizes java
Can it be repeated?
yes every time I try to start FTB unlashed doesn't care which version
Known fix: changing denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14 to denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14_Quickfix

Last edited:

Possemaster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys!

Mod & version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Placing Blocks at the maximum distance
Can it be repeated? Yes See YT Video
Known fix: None.

See youtube video for explanation:

Last edited:

DoubleDigger

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & version: Ticker's Construct & Factorization?
Whats the bug? Pouring lead or silver into an ingot mold results in 2 ingots, while only consume 1 ingot's worth of molten lead/silver (144 mb). It would then be possible to drop the new ingots back into the smeltery and continuously double those resources. The recipe list even shows a 2 ingot result for lead and silver, compared with the normal 1 ingot for everything else. This only affects the casting table w/ ingot mold, pouring 9 ingots worth (1,296 mb) of molten lead/silver into a casting basin correctly resulting in 1 lead/silver block. (side note: a lot of molten metals are listed as 'Blood' in recipes)
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: I could probably try to manually track down the numbers in the configs or try to ignore the exploit by actively avoiding using these metals with TConstruct, but wanted to bring this to the team's attention.

Last edited:

Humus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: (v1.1.7) Minecraft Version 1.5.2
Whats the bug? Textures are not visible on blocks. All blocks are see-through. Collision still occurs as normal, and when I break blocks the regular particle effect displays correctly. Minimap and NEI still display correct information and textures, but the main screen does not. Here are a few pictures. You can see in the second that my user skin does not show also. I have tried a clean reinstall of all files and dropping in my save file, but the problem persists.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Cannot find ANYTHING online about how to solve this issue

Hydranoid620

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Power Converters (Originally disabled but still there)

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/9pwgK8iK (Not a crash but it keeps outputting the last line of text over and over)

Whats the bug?: Outputting:
2014-02-07 20:52:55 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: powercrystals.powerconverters.power.ic2.TileEntityIndustrialCraftConsumer@4a96e9a (247:56,68,-44) didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted (6) although demandsEnergy() requested 6.
repeatedly, I don't think API errors are good and my friend who's a programmer, said that it's not using the same API versions.

Can it be repeated?: Yeah, use power converters and convert IC2 energy

Known Fix: Keeping PC disabled

Magilla

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Forge Multipart/Microblocks 1.0.0.149?
Whats the bug? Recipe Clash: Unable to craft stone rods (recipe clashes with stone tool rods)
Can it be repeated?: Yes. Unable to reproduce expected behaviour.
Known Fix: None

Levi Olson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:launching 1.5.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/S1v3KGdH
Whats the bug? Launch unleashed and i plays the Ftb logo animation then trys to load the fml. It stays at 0% then the window dissappears and the game window is a blackscreen. Wont do anything other than this.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:I have no clue for a fix and i dont know of any fixes from anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.