Unsupported Unleashed 1.5.2 Bug Reporting

Discussion in 'Modpack Bugs' started by slowpoke, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua Stubbles

Joshua Stubbles New Member

Mod Pack: Unleashed 1.1.7
    Mod & Version: N/A
    Pastebin link to crash log: N/A

Whats the bug? After recently switching from DW20 pack to Unleashed, I noticed that none of my preferences seem to be saving out correctly - they get set to default EVERY time I re-launch Unleashed. This concerns NEI settings (it always defaults me to cheat mode instead of utility), mini-map settings (I like chunk-grid on) and the Damage Indicator skin (always resets to WoWStyle). Once I set it up the way I want, it's perfectly fine for that session. If I close MC and re-open it, all of the configs will default again.

Can it be repeated? Yes, every time.

Known Fix: None.

2. megamaster44

megamaster44 New Member

unleashed version 1.1.3
    mods involved were thermal expansion and dartcraft
    here is what I believe to be relevant to the error from the crash report

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at thermalexpansion.block.TileRSControl.redstoneControlOrDisable(TileRSControl.java:54)
    at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy.getValidOutputs(TileTesseractEnergy.java:69)
    at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy.sendEnergy(TileTesseractEnergy.java:112)
    at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy.func_70316_g(TileTesseractEnergy.java:161)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Name: cofh.thermalexpansion.TesseractEnergy // thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseractEnergy
    Block type: ID #2007 (tile.thermalexpansion.tesseract // thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.BlockTesseract)
    Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
    Block location: World: (-261,53,694), Chunk: (at 11,3,6 in -17,43; contains blocks -272,0,688 to -257,255,703), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
    Actual block type: ID #2007 (tile.thermalexpansion.tesseract // thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.BlockTesseract)
    Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2202)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  3. Nate214

Nate214 New Member

It's a christmas easteregg from the portal gun mod. Do you really think something that complicated could be a random bug?

4. vdht

vdht New Member

Mod & Version: FTB Unleashed 1.1.3
    Whats the bug? Server crash
    Can it be repeated?: Yes. Use Beealyzer and open a Advanced Apiarist Pipe
    Known Fix: Don`t use a Beealyzer on a Advanced Apiarist Pipe

java.lang.ClassCastException: forestry.apiculture.gui.ContainerBeealyzer cannot be cast to denoflionsx.DenPipes.AddOns.Forestry.gui.ContainerForestryPipe
    at denoflionsx.DenPipes.AddOns.Forestry.net.PacketHandlerClient.onPacketData(PacketHandlerClient.java:20)

5. user7755

user7755 New Member

Mod Pack: Unleashed
    Mod & Version: 1.1.3
    Pastebin link to crash log: No crash.
    Whats the bug?: The pistone is activated, althought there is no block next to it or any Redstone signal.
    Can it be repeated? Yes at the same position.
    Known Fix: N/A

6. lpqrimetime

lpqrimetime New Member

Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct?
    Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/S2jCXsHn
    Whats the bug? When pulling liquid lead out of a tank with an empty bucket, the client crashes and can't load back into the game. This may be the case with other liquids that a Smeltery can make like invar and nickel, but can't make a bucket.
    Can it be repeated? Yes
    Known Fix:

7. TeknicD

TeknicD New Member

Mod & Version: Standard 1.1.3
    Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Tv02VA3A
    Whats the bug? Well at the Launchers start up i find this: From Console: [Fatal Error] :1:1: Premature end of file.
    Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber:1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
    MCVersion: 152
    MCVersion: 152
    And i can't get FTB Unleshed pack updated

Can it be repeated? Yes by exiting the launcher and reopening it again
    Known Fix: None

Ps: This also prevents me from having access to any map or texture pack whatsoever

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  8. PandaDRAGON1458

PandaDRAGON1458 New Member

Mod & Version: Unleashed v1.1.3
    Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/cYXiHsiu
    Whats the bug? When in creative mode, the game will crash immediately after the search icon is pressed in the inventory menu. (6th tab)
    Can it be repeated? Yes
    Known Fix: None to me

9. Daviddog23

Daviddog23 New Member

Mod Pack: Feed the Beast Unleashed 1.5.2:Mod & Version: Unleashed v1.1.3
    Pastebin link to crashlog: http://pastebin.com/CWxGj2Sz# <-- link to crash
    What's The Bug? Error message: Error Downloading Modpack
    Can it be repeated?: YES
    Known Fix: None to me

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  10. Ashzification

Ashzification New Member

That's a launcher related problem, not a mod pack bug.

11. RogueOutlaw

RogueOutlaw New Member

when ever i use the ae partition editor and try to name a storage cell with a "R" in the name everything before the "R" gets erased.
    I have changed key bindings on EE3 and NEI and even in the game options but it still erases.
    Any thoughts?

12. harryham1

harryham1 New Member

Tinkers Construct bug which doesn't result in a crash. Creating a smeltery of a size allowing you to place over two stacks of items in causes a 'refresh' effect where items past the 2 stack mark flicker in and out of the smeltery controller GUI and randomly change visibility inside the smeltery. Double clicking on an item of the same kind in your inventory or destroying the smeltery controller seem to be the only ways of getting these items back.
    Bit of a weird one, I admit, but nonetheless annoying as hell when you're trying to do some form of awesome smeltery-related thing like from The Hobbit, and end up on a calculator wondering where the hell most of your items went.

13. pimhazeveld

pimhazeveld New Member

Mod & version: 1.1.7
    Pastebin link to crash log:
    http://pastebin.com/HEsXFv4m
    Whats the bug? minecfraft dont recognizes java
    Can it be repeated?
    yes every time I try to start FTB unlashed doesn't care which version
    Known fix: changing denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14 to denLib-1.5.2-3.0.14_Quickfix

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  14. Possemaster

Possemaster New Member

Hi Guys!

Mod & version: N/A
    Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
    Whats the bug? Placing Blocks at the maximum distance
    Can it be repeated? Yes See YT Video
    Known fix: None.

See youtube video for explanation:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  15. pimhazeveld

pimhazeveld New Member

jup everyone (i think) got the problem and its not only in ftb

16. DoubleDigger

DoubleDigger New Member

Mod & version: Ticker's Construct & Factorization?
    Whats the bug? Pouring lead or silver into an ingot mold results in 2 ingots, while only consume 1 ingot's worth of molten lead/silver (144 mb). It would then be possible to drop the new ingots back into the smeltery and continuously double those resources. The recipe list even shows a 2 ingot result for lead and silver, compared with the normal 1 ingot for everything else. This only affects the casting table w/ ingot mold, pouring 9 ingots worth (1,296 mb) of molten lead/silver into a casting basin correctly resulting in 1 lead/silver block. (side note: a lot of molten metals are listed as 'Blood' in recipes)
    Can it be repeated? Yes
    Known fix: I could probably try to manually track down the numbers in the configs or try to ignore the exploit by actively avoiding using these metals with TConstruct, but wanted to bring this to the team's attention.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  17. Humus

Humus New Member

Mod & Version: (v1.1.7) Minecraft Version 1.5.2
    Whats the bug? Textures are not visible on blocks. All blocks are see-through. Collision still occurs as normal, and when I break blocks the regular particle effect displays correctly. Minimap and NEI still display correct information and textures, but the main screen does not. Here are a few pictures. You can see in the second that my user skin does not show also. I have tried a clean reinstall of all files and dropping in my save file, but the problem persists.
    Can it be repeated? Yes
    Known Fix: Cannot find ANYTHING online about how to solve this issue

18. Hydranoid620

Hydranoid620 New Member

Mod & Version: Power Converters (Originally disabled but still there)

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/9pwgK8iK (Not a crash but it keeps outputting the last line of text over and over)

Whats the bug?: Outputting:
    2014-02-07 20:52:55 [WARNING] [IC2] API ERROR: powercryst[email protected]4a96e9a (247:56,68,-44) didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted (6) although demandsEnergy() requested 6.
    repeatedly, I don't think API errors are good and my friend who's a programmer, said that it's not using the same API versions.

Can it be repeated?: Yeah, use power converters and convert IC2 energy

Known Fix: Keeping PC disabled

19. Magilla

Magilla New Member

Mod & Version:
    Forge Multipart/Microblocks 1.0.0.149?
    Whats the bug? Recipe Clash: Unable to craft stone rods (recipe clashes with stone tool rods)
    Can it be repeated?: Yes. Unable to reproduce expected behaviour.
    Known Fix: None

20. Levi Olson

Levi Olson New Member

Mod & Version:launching 1.5.2
    Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/S1v3KGdH
    Whats the bug? Launch unleashed and i plays the Ftb logo animation then trys to load the fml. It stays at 0% then the window dissappears and the game window is a blackscreen. Wont do anything other than this.
    Can it be repeated? Yes
    Known Fix:I have no clue for a fix and i dont know of any fixes from anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.