Whitelist Server Unleashed 1.1.7 | 24/7| Whitelist | EU-BASED |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

limstift

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I wrote this app for both me(limstift) and my brother.

• Name: limstift62 and callmecrazygame
  • Timezone: We live in Denmark, I think that is GMT+1
  • Why do you want to join? We want to play with a nice little community, and a pretty fresh map.
I know my brother maybe seems a little young, but he is really smart for his age.

CoolUp7

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: iTeddd
  • Timezone: Eastern Time
  • Why do you want to join? Want a small mature community

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, @sarathin , are you from Poland? :D (I think so because of waypoint "dom")

I know server is full but there is maybe lil' slot to squeeze into? :D
I guess if I would want to have any chance I would have to give rather big resume, so here it goes: :)

• IGN: jesusthekiller
  • IRL Name: Luca (Yup, Italian name; male)
  • Country: Poland (Wrocław/Breslau as some prefer), Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)
  • Why do you want to join: I'm looking for small, private and nice server to play on.
  • Favorite color: Grass green :D
  • What do you do in free time (besides Minecraft :D) : Mostly programming, I'm happy student of technical secondary school of IT (School is called EZN).
  • Favorite minecrafters: All great and mighty people from Mindcrack :D
  • Experience with FTB: I've been playing since first Beta (and Technic before that), haven't played for a while tho :'(
  • Experience with servers: I would call myself a rather experienced Minecraft admin, I was running a couple servers (including FTB), helped many people create their as well. Most of there were run under Linux (Debian based mostly; Linux is my only true love) so if you will need any hell just call me :)
  • Nazi grammar: I do my best :D
  • Microphone: I do have and I tend to use it rather frequently - you can expect me on Mumble! :)
  • If you could be a fictional character who would you choose: God <-- No offence people
  • Favourite website: bash.org, stackoverflow, some other nerdy stuff
  • Extra info: I'm mature person, I do not grief or steal. Programming is my passion and love so you can expect some ComputerCraft stuff going on :)
I guess that's it, let's hope for the best :D

======

@TheLegendaryFoxFire Someone here likes furry :D

Last edited:

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Just read server specs, you got SWAP set up? It seems to me that server just runs out of RAM all the time what causes the crash (I had similar situation long time ago when running on cheap VPS).
I would highly recommend setting up around 4 gigs of SWAP and scheduling server restarts every 2 hours - if you want I can give you premium McMyAdmin wrapper (http://mcmyadmin.com/) to make it easier (It has very nice function of restarting server if RAM usage is higher than specified value; I have 2 unused Premium licenses).

God forgive me for prying into not my business :p

Cheers,
~JTK

Last edited:

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:George Duggan
  • IGN: MrGeorge548
  • Timezone: Uk
  • Why do you want to join?I want to join because i love playing with other people an learning from them.

onnylol93

Jul 29, 2019
* Name: onny93
* Timezone +1 GMT
* Why do you want to join? I want to play having fun and help people in computercraft and other stuff :)

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070P utilizzando Tapatalk