Whitelist Server Unleashed 1.1.7 | 24/7| Whitelist | EU-BASED |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Honeydew9000
  • Timezone PST
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a decent server that has a nice community.

Keevlaary

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Mittenspool
Timezone:pacific Stand Time
Reason:I want to become more involved in the Feed The Beast community and explore, the modding world!

TheLoonFish

Jul 29, 2019
I might have crashed the server, picked up 2 chests with a force wrench, also picked up a spawner with force wrench. If that is the problem they are in my inventory so delete them. Sorry

Mexz21

Jul 29, 2019
maybe it is because it traveled a bit through mystcraft.. but it shouldnt be a problem i think

Innitbruv224

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:Diamondminer24
  • TimezoneGMT
  • Why do you want to join? I would like to join a server where evryone is friendly and helpful i would also like to join so i can focus my work on my weaknesses in ftb
My friend did one aswell

• Name:bouncer56
  • TimezoneGmt
  • Why do you want to join? I would like to play in a peaceful evnvioroment where ewveryone gets along and has fun!!
Hope you accept us
thanks from diamondminer24 and bouncer56[DOUBLEPOST=1384539166][/DOUBLEPOST]Diamondminer24 sorry :p

Henrik Engström

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Zoolis
  • Timezone: CET
  • Why do you want to join?: i want to have some nice people to play with ofc! been playing on other servers but they have gone offline sadly, and i have never been banned :) also i play too much minecraft.