Whitelist Server Unleashed 1.1.7 | 24/7| Whitelist | EU-BASED |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019

WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL!

Hello guys.

Welcome to a brand new server with a clean map.
Be friendly, don't destroy others work.
Quarries in the mining world please.

I'm planning it to be a small server where we all know each other so around 10 slots. Let's see how it goes.

In FTB launcher choose FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 and turn on all of the mods.

server ip: 87.117.246.225
server port: default (25567)
mumble: 87.117.246.225
mumble port: 64738

Griefprevention is active on the server so don't worry about your stuff.

Texturepacks:

2013-11-12_20.29.32.png

2013-10-19_21.23.13.png

Application:
  • Name:
  • Why do you want to join?

If after whitelisting you have any problems joining the server write a private message to me on forums.

---
HOW TO JOIN: FOR DUMMIES
1.png

2.png

Download 1.1.7 version of Unleashed pack, enable all optional mods and click Launch!

Last edited:

Shargat

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: LexElidri
  • Timezone +1 GMT
  • Why do you want to join? Because I'd like to start on a fresh and cool server.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Can u provide some more info about the server like specs , is there support for problems and crashes , is it dedicated and are there banned items and stuff? Thanks :) !

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
Can u provide some more info about the server like specs , is there support for problems and crashes , is it dedicated and are there banned items and stuff? Thanks :) !

Dedicaded 24/7 server

CPU: Intel Xenon E3-1230 V2 @ 3.3GHZ
RAM: 2GB
Everything on SSD drives

No items are banned. You can do whatever you want but don't destroy other ppl creations.

If server crashes I'm the one who fixes it, got SSH access to the machine

• Name: LexElidri
  • Timezone +1 GMT
  • Why do you want to join? Because I'd like to start on a fresh and cool server.

And welcome LexElidri, you are whitelisted

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: DeamonHal
  • Timezone: GMT -4
  • Why do you want to join? I would like to start fresh on a new server, and be part of a (hopefully) nice and friendly community.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: thegesh
  • Timezone GMT +2
  • Why do you want to join? fresh small server sounds nice :)

Yindar

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Yindar
  • Timezone: US-CST
  • Why do you want to join? Not yet tried FTB, figgured I would give it a shot.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Draneiwow2
Timezone: US-EST
Why do you want to join?: wanted to learn how to play FTB and eventually possibly do an LP of it on YouTube, and servers are easier for me to learn how to play FTB, primarily because I wouldn't have to go through the forums like a thousand+ times to find my answer

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Yindar
  • Timezone: US-CST
  • Why do you want to join? Not yet tried FTB, figgured I would give it a shot.

Name: Draneiwow2
Timezone: US-EST
Why do you want to join?: wanted to learn how to play FTB and eventually possibly do an LP of it on YouTube, and servers are easier for me to learn how to play FTB, primarily because I wouldn't have to go through the forums like a thousand+ times to find my answer

welcome guys

S

Shadow-OTR

• Name: Shadow_OTR
  • Timezone GMT
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking to move from playing feed the beast single player to play it on a server with other people... it gets lonely haha

Mexz21

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Mexzw
  • Timezone: CET
  • Why do you want to join?: After some time playing on single player I wanted to go back on the servers. Talking to people and building complex things together(hoping to do a lot of railcraft).

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Mexzw
  • Timezone: CET
  • Why do you want to join?: After some time playing on single player I wanted to go back on the servers. Talking to people and building complex things together(hoping to do a lot of railcraft).

I love railcraft man :) have fun, whitelisted

Nom4d

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Nom4d
  • Timezone: CET +1 (The Netherlands)
    It's been a while since I played FTB and I've got that itch to play again. A fresh map seems like a great place to start, hopefully getting a lot of fun out of IC2 and get into factories a bit more with AE.
    Hope you'll consider me for the whitelist! :D

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Nom4d
  • Timezone: CET +1 (The Netherlands)
    It's been a while since I played FTB and I've got that itch to play again. A fresh map seems like a great place to start, hopefully getting a lot of fun out of IC2 and get into factories a bit more with AE.
    Hope you'll consider me for the whitelist! :D

whitelisted. have fun

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:turboash08
  • Timezone uk time what ever that is
  • Why do you want to join?looking for decent server to go on and meet knew poeple