Whitelist Server Unleashed 1.1.7 | 24/7| Whitelist | EU-BASED |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Docxx
  • Timezone GMT
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a new EU based server to call home, a server with a small community suits me fine :)

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Roberto Aguilar
  • Timezone: CST, US
  • Why do you want to join?: I want to join another close server because the last one I was on just shut down without warning. I'm not a great builder but I'm fun to talk with.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: blastedsura
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Why do you want to join?: Small community server based in EU? That's the dream of every player :p Also, single player is getting kinda boring, so I'd like to join the server so I can fully enjoy this game again with you guys and girls :)

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
Name: TankoHidiki
Timezone:Est, US
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to find a more active server than the one I was on. It was OK just not a whole lot of people on when I am.

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: blastedsura
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Why do you want to join?: Small community server based in EU? That's the dream of every player :p Also, single player is getting kinda boring, so I'd like to join the server so I can fully enjoy this game again with you guys and girls :)
Name: TankoHidiki
Timezone:Est, US
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to find a more active server than the one I was on. It was OK just not a whole lot of people on when I am.

whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1384393391][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name: Roberto Aguilar
  • Timezone: CST, US
  • Why do you want to join?: I want to join another close server because the last one I was on just shut down without warning. I'm not a great builder but I'm fun to talk with.

please provide your in-game name :) I've whitelisted RobertoAguilar but not sure if it is your in-game name. also... I like furries :)

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
  • Name:10xephos01
  • Timezone Eastern Time zone
  • Why do you want to join? looking for decent server to go on and meet knew poeple

TheLoonFish

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: TheLoonFish
  • Timezone CET(GMT +1)
  • Why do you want to join? I haven't played on a server before and after watching youtube videos, I think I will enjoy it. I would love for a community to work together and perhaps setup some shops and sell items. Also, I like the technical mods so perhaps as a community we can setup some specialized ore process rooms etc.

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: TerraEnvy
  • Timezone (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time
  • Why do you want to join?
  • I'm looking for a server where I can talk to people and occasionally work together on projects with those who would like to.
    I'm a social person and I enjoy talking to people and helping others out, but I love working on my own to get my own supplies. On servers it's not uncommon for me to become a hermit with my mining and building until I have my own supplies, and then I help others out.
    -Terra

Fiil3

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Fiil3
Timezone: GMT +2
Why do you want to join?
- Singleplayer is getting kinda boring so I'm looking for a server with some active people who can help with some builds or who need help with their builds. Also it would be nice to chat with some people while waiting for something to smelt or craft.

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: TheLoonFish
  • Timezone CET(GMT +1)
  • Why do you want to join? I haven't played on a server before and after watching youtube videos, I think I will enjoy it. I would love for a community to work together and perhaps setup some shops and sell items. Also, I like the technical mods so perhaps as a community we can setup some specialized ore process rooms etc.
  • Name: TerraEnvy
  • Timezone (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time
  • Why do you want to join?
  • I'm looking for a server where I can talk to people and occasionally work together on projects with those who would like to.
    I'm a social person and I enjoy talking to people and helping others out, but I love working on my own to get my own supplies. On servers it's not uncommon for me to become a hermit with my mining and building until I have my own supplies, and then I help others out.
    -Terra
Name: Fiil3
Timezone: GMT +2
Why do you want to join?
- Singleplayer is getting kinda boring so I'm looking for a server with some active people who can help with some builds or who need help with their builds. Also it would be nice to chat with some people while waiting for something to smelt or craft.

all whitelisted. welcome guys

wizkid515

Jul 29, 2019
wizkid515
GMT +13
I'm looking for an awesome white list server where I can make some awesome friends and work on some cool projects. I love being social while playing and have a good time with good people. This server sounds like it fits the bill. (ps I'm at school at the moment but I will but home in a week and I can start playing then.)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free

Jared K

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
  • Name: FoD_BeAsT
  • Timezone: Chigago (Don't know the GMT)
  • Why do you want to join? I want to join a server with a good community and that doesn't allow greifing. I want to show people my knowledge of FTB and to learn from others.

sarathin

Jul 29, 2019
wizkid515
GMT +13
I'm looking for an awesome white list server where I can make some awesome friends and work on some cool projects. I love being social while playing and have a good time with good people. This server sounds like it fits the bill. (ps I'm at school at the moment but I will but home in a week and I can start playing then.)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free
Application:
  • Name: FoD_BeAsT
  • Timezone: Chigago (Don't know the GMT)
  • Why do you want to join? I want to join a server with a good community and that doesn't allow greifing. I want to show people my knowledge of FTB and to learn from others.

welcome