Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HydraliskJohn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HydraliskJohn
Reason to Join: I haven't played FTB in a few months and this looks like a great server to get started on again and meet some cool people.
Experience with FTB: On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm about a 2.5. Haven't played in a while so hopefully this server can help me learn again!

PS. By the way, I can't seem to find the IP for the server on the post.

EDIT: Nvm I found it I think.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HydraliskJohn
Reason to Join: I haven't played FTB in a few months and this looks like a great server to get started on again and meet some cool people.
Experience with FTB: On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm about a 2.5. Haven't played in a while so hopefully this server can help me learn again!

PS. By the way, I can't seem to find the IP for the server on the post.

EDIT: Nvm I found it I think.

Wow. Can't believe I didn't have the IP listed in this new thread. Fixed it now. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Working on recruiting builds and managers for server towns: https://uglounge.com...=4873&pid=73946

smile.png

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Timbob102
Why i want to join : Trying to find a populated server so i can create my Minecraft server series for YouTube.
Experience with FTB : Played modded since tekkit in 1.2.5. FTB experience since 1.4.2 beta pack

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Timbob102
Why i want to join : Trying to find a populated server so i can create my Minecraft server series for YouTube.
Experience with FTB : Played modded since tekkit in 1.2.5. FTB experience since 1.4.2 beta pack

We are a open server, so feel free to log on. :)

Merlin1012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : merlin1012
Age : 12 (I don't talk in chat, or read it much, so you most likly wont see me act like a kid)
Reason to join : Looking for some servers to play on that are unleashed.
Experience with FTB : Alot, I'm still a newb to some mods, and about the biggest newb ever with bees.

Stoltemj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stoltemj
Experience with Mods: I know like half the mods in the modpack already and I know how to use them

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
TO EVERYONE:
Changes:
-Server is NO LONGER WHITELISTED - STOP POSTING HERE
-Server is running 1.1.5, in case you havent read the title.
-Server IP has changed to ftb.uglounge.com

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Server updated to 1.1.7. Due to Legacy Login servers being down, the server is in Offline mode and utilizes an in-game login system.
Enjoy the server. :)