Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

boundbyfire925

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : boundbyfire925
Why i want to join : Played a lot of single player FTB looking for some people to build with and just some people to talk with:)
Experience with FTB : Lots of single player never played on a server though, Looking forward to it

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : boundbyfire925
Why i want to join : Played a lot of single player FTB looking for some people to build with and just some people to talk with:)
Experience with FTB : Lots of single player never played on a server though, Looking forward to it

Welcome to the server. I hope you enjoy your experience there. Be sure to enable all mods to log on.

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : EgG4mer
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot.
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, been playing on ultimate until the unleashed pack came out.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : EgG4mer
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot.
Experience with FTB : Played FTB since it first came out, been playing on ultimate until the unleashed pack came out.

Hope to see you online. We are one of the more relaxed communities out there; and I hope to see ya online. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting applications. Working on improving some things further as of late. Portal room allowing easy access to Promised Lands, Mining Age, Nether, End, and Twilight is now constructed.

demonsangel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Demonsangel
Why I want to join & reason: I have been playing forever along with _Bleedslow_

killie01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killie01
Why i want to join: I enjoy playing FTB (Unleashed) a lot, but playing with people is way more fun than being alone digging holes. I hope to meet some nice people and enjoy FTB together.
Experience: I've done singleplayer about 6 or 7 times, and i've done quite a number of creative builds to experiment with.
What i would like to achieve: Build a base co-operatively with another player. (High-tech and possibly modern design). (underground bases are very interesting too!)

Thank you in advance,

- Aron

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: killie01
Why i want to join: I enjoy playing FTB (Unleashed) a lot, but playing with people is way more fun than being alone digging holes. I hope to meet some nice people and enjoy FTB together.
Experience: I've done singleplayer about 6 or 7 times, and i've done quite a number of creative builds to experiment with.
What i would like to achieve: Build a base co-operatively with another player. (High-tech and possibly modern design). (underground bases are very interesting too!)

Thank you in advance,

- Aron

Whitelisted. Hope to see you online tonight. :)