Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : av1nash
Why i want to join :because i am looking for a good unleashed server with mature and huge community
Experience with FTB:playin modded mc since 2 years now

Grath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GrathnMi
Why i want to join: I love minecraft and really enjoy building stuff, im looking for a place to be that dosent disabled everything with friendly people.
Experience: Currently playing on a unleashed 1.1.3 MC server but i lag due to my connection having problems with there host :(.

V1C

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: V1C
Why i want to join: I've been looking for a unleashed server with a nice community. Single Player gets boring.
Experience: I've played ftb for a few months

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: V1C
Why i want to join: I've been looking for a unleashed server with a nice community. Single Player gets boring.
Experience: I've played ftb for a few months

Whitelisted. Hope to see you online. :)

tikitika999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tikitika999
Why i want to join: I've been playing SSP for a little bit now, and feel that I would much more enjoy a stable server community.
Experience: Since December of last year on and off. Have been on a couple of servers as well that died due to inactivity.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
im still not white listed, says connection was refused
IGN Athos88

May not be an actual whitelist issue. I'll re-add you and you can let me know what happens. I believe it may be an issue
with your network connecting to our server.

Athos88

Jul 29, 2019
Comcast is my provider, I have reset my modem an router and my connection is still refused

TiGG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThatIrishGuy74
Why i want to join: i want a stable server to play on/
Experience: 1.5+ years of ftb, AE, MFR, Bees, EE, XR experience

Hazardous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN koalalord9999

I wanna join :D looking for a decent server since the last one I was on was closed... literally the next day after I donated :(

Hazardous

Jul 29, 2019
Gbattalgia or etb, can either of you post a mediafire link for the mods folder and config folder so that people who can't get the 1.1.4 update can join? that would eb loveley thanks

EDIT : Hold on.. I might ahve fixed it... Lol.

Damesss

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Damesss
Why i want to join: the server and community seems nice
Experience: a couple months of ftb