Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ben Edmondson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheBennyBoyJr
Reason i want to join: Well i have been looking for a server like this for ages and it seems like yours might be the only one and it seems like it could be fun i am looking to make friends and be apart of a community. Dont know much about all the mods i know how to use IC2 and BC and the tekkit mods thats about it really hoping i will see you soon :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheBennyBoyJr
Reason i want to join: Well i have been looking for a server like this for ages and it seems like yours might be the only one and it seems like it could be fun i am looking to make friends and be apart of a community. Dont know much about all the mods i know how to use IC2 and BC and the tekkit mods thats about it really hoping i will see you soon :)

Hope your search ends with our server. ;) Welcome.

rcshark

Jul 29, 2019
ING rcshark
Age 20
Reason i want to join is i have been looking for a new server to play on since the direwolf20 pack changed. i have good experience with most of the mods. most of my knowledge is with rp2 so i am looking for new ways to do things.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
ING rcshark
Age 20
Reason i want to join is i have been looking for a new server to play on since the direwolf20 pack changed. i have good experience with most of the mods. most of my knowledge is with rp2 so i am looking for new ways to do things.

Whitelisted. Be sure to enable all mods except Nether Ores. Version is 1.1.3

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: idriveby
Able to follow the rules?: Yep
Experience with FTB: Probably over a year.

jaxory

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

just tried jumping on and says that I'm not whitelisted on the server? Was I not accepted?

IGN: jaxory

rcshark

Jul 29, 2019
I cant do anything on the server i was told that i had to be whitelisted. I thought that i was accepted.
IGN rcshark

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
I cant do anything on the server i was told that i had to be whitelisted. I thought that i was accepted.
IGN rcshark

Just means I didn't setup your Permissions group at the same time as whitelisted. You're good now. :)
@Jaxory; you're whitelisted and all. Sorry if I missed adding you initially.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Just a friendly PSA, server is now upgraded to 1.1.4. Enable ALL mods as per what GBatt posted in the UGL forums. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: GBattaglia

Merlotho

Jul 29, 2019
Seems I'm whitelisted as i'm from the evilcraft server, but got no permissions.

Might as well also toss this in

IGN: Merlotho
Experience with FTB: Half a year or so, before that technic

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Seems I'm whitelisted as i'm from the evilcraft server, but got no permissions.

Might as well also toss this in

IGN: Merlotho
Experience with FTB: Half a year or so, before that technic

Added. Enjoy the server. :)

Reactions: Merlotho

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Installed TickThreading to help ensure a lag free experience for all our players.
Always accepting more players. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Updated server cap to 22 players. If it poses problems I will reduce it; but my estimates show it should be fine.

Pro_Generation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pro_Generation
I'm looking for a FTB server unleashed that i can happily enjoy without the worries of someone coming to kill me or grief me with tools within the mod packs. My friend Thebennyboyjr has recommended me to this server as he wants to play with me and I would like to get involved and helped anyone on the server at any time.
I like to build and give creative ideas as help to people who need it and on many servers (mostly tekkit lite in common) I give my stuff up for their sake.
I would love to help your server be a greater community in any possible way even if i have to use my resources to help any ops or you as the owner. I play any sort of minecraft atleast for 3 hours a day and i am usually straight onto FTB unleashed.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pro_Generation
I'm looking for a FTB server unleashed that i can happily enjoy without the worries of someone coming to kill me or grief me with tools within the mod packs. My friend Thebennyboyjr has recommended me to this server as he wants to play with me and I would like to get involved and helped anyone on the server at any time.
I like to build and give creative ideas as help to people who need it and on many servers (mostly tekkit lite in common) I give my stuff up for their sake.
I would love to help your server be a greater community in any possible way even if i have to use my resources to help any ops or you as the owner. I play any sort of minecraft atleast for 3 hours a day and i am usually straight onto FTB unleashed.

Always nice to see current players recommending the server to others. Added; welcome to the server.