Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Server online. Enable all mods except for Nether Ores to connect. 1.1.3 Unleashed now. Spawn is up; although still not finished entirely.

Lee Charleston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VaultLord1
About me: 16, male, fairly mature. I love making factory-style builds. I'm well versed in the mods, although I'm still learning some of the new features, and I love cooperative play on a server. It takes me awhile to get started, but once I have a good foundation, I go for top-tier tech really quickly. My favorite mods are Tinker's Construct and Thaumcraft.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VaultLord1
About me: 16, male, fairly mature. I love making factory-style builds. I'm well versed in the mods, although I'm still learning some of the new features, and I love cooperative play on a server. It takes me awhile to get started, but once I have a good foundation, I go for top-tier tech really quickly. My favorite mods are Tinker's Construct and Thaumcraft.

Added. HOpe to see you online. :)

Artheos

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I would love to check out your server.

IGN: Artheos
Looking for a place to play SMP without having to worry about being griefed.

ReaP3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DennisAkaReaP3r
Why i want to join : I'm looking for a relaxed and nice Unleashed server to play on. I'm also looking for a nice community that isn't griefing and is nice to each others.
Experience with FTB : I've been playing the Ultimate Pack and Direwolf20 so far, so I got some experience with FTB already :)

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Allo. My name is Cameron and my IGN is sabakugaara8. I've been playing feed the beast for a while now, around when it came out. I've been on a hiatus for a while, not by choice, because of my broken computer.

When it comes to me, I can't play vanilla anymore. I have played it too much, to the point where it's just too boring. I like new and exciting things, which modded minecraft brings to me. I like making things work, if that makes sense. I like the challenge of making large scale projects, for making things such as pure bio energy, with forestry farms.

I hope to join your server and play with ya. I hope you don't mind the format of this, I decided to stray away from the usual application.

P.S I'm 16. x3

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Spawn is relatively complete. Want to get some digital signs up at some point, but for now you spawn next to a bed in a Fallout Vault style building. From there? The world is yours to explore and make your own. :)

MoltenPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MoltenPhoenix
I really enjoy playing ftb and im trying to find a good server. Jack_Maple recommended this server to me. I hope you accept my application for whitelist. :D

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Newbies, be sure to enable all mods in your client except Nether Ores.
Server slot count increased further.

d3rskill0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : d3r5kill0r
Why i want to join : I'm searching for an nice community/server and i want to play with a friend (DennisAkaReap3r).
Experience with FTB : I have much experience with FTB. I played on 3 or 4 server and i can handle most of the stuff in FTB.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : d3r5kill0r
Why i want to join : I'm searching for an nice community/server and i want to play with a friend (DennisAkaReap3r).
Experience with FTB : I have much experience with FTB. I played on 3 or 4 server and i can handle most of the stuff in FTB.

Enjoy the server.

ze_gnoom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gnoompinguin
Why do you want to join the server: I play FTB. And I am pretty good at it, if I say so myself