Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

aduda12

Jul 29, 2019
The base I had was very far away from the spawn. It didn't make any difference. I'd also like to ask for the MFFS mod to be added back in, that's the only thing that was keeping him away from my base. Now he can just come in whenever he likes and steal my stuff.

I'd also like to add report adua12 and evaluni for being immature and racist towards muslims as well as raiding and griefing
Here is the required proof:
PqxZ5s.jpg
GoKHAs.jpg
I didn't do anything to you soaryn, all i did was defend my friend who did nothing but kill you once, then defended himself against you, the only "raid" i did was on Erik, once, and i only killed him once
also, those images are both too small to see what they say

aduda12

Jul 29, 2019
You're still admitting that you killed and raided another player; still grounds for banning :p
only it isn't, not only is that "rule" not listed anywhere, even if it was still a rule, me and eva have already been punished, despite most of the allegations being completely false

aduda12

Jul 29, 2019
well, despite not actually breaking any rules, the owner usmcsnipes just accused me of stealing a diamond sword that i had made and enchanted myself, and then started attacking me after /warping to my base, when i ran, he /killed me. he also came to my base with trackers from other people, leading a group of 5 people to grief my base a second time. this server is filled with assholes and an abusive owner.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
well, despite not actually breaking any rules, the owner usmcsnipes just accused me of stealing a diamond sword that i had made and enchanted myself, and then started attacking me after /warping to my base, when i ran, he /killed me. he also came to my base with trackers from other people, leading a group of 5 people to grief my base a second time. this server is filled with assholes and an abusive owner.

Despite what you may say or think, you broke the rules and are upset that you got caught. You were reprimanded for breaking the rules a second and third time as well as back talking the owner of the server. What exactly did you expect to happen?

aduda12

Jul 29, 2019
Despite what you may say or think, you broke the rules and are upset that you got caught. You were reprimanded for breaking the rules a second and third time as well as back talking the owner of the server. What exactly did you expect to happen?
I didn't break any rules though, a deathsquad of 5 people and you decided to act like i did, and then bitched at the owner until he punished me for things i did not do, he even went so far as to invent evidence, anyways, i shall not be coming back to this server again, the people are assholes, the owner is abusive, and the server is laggy as shit, and crashes constantly

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't break any rules though, a deathsquad of 5 people and you decided to act like i did, and then bitched at the owner until he punished me for things i did not do, he even went so far as to invent evidence, anyways, i shall not be coming back to this server again, the people are assholes, the owner is abusive, and the server is laggy as shit, and crashes constantly
The fact of the matter is, you're gone, and we're all glad of it. This server is a much happier place without you messing up other's enjoyment of the game. I hope you and evo have a very nice time griefing other servers and getting banned there as well.

aduda12

Jul 29, 2019
The fact of the matter is, you're gone, and we're all glad of it. This server is a much happier place without you messing up other's enjoyment of the game. I hope you and evo have a very nice time griefing other servers and getting banned there as well.
we never griefed though, i killed Erik once, and eva killed you a few times, and then a death squad harrassed us for 6 hours.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Your the first person to call me an abusive admin, so you reality is messed up kid. You broke the rules, you get banned. Simple.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
There is another drop party schedule for either Friday or Saturday, time will be set closer to that date. See you all there!

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick reminder, drop party will be right around 7pm tomorrow, although it may be a bit later as I am not home until around 6:45. Hope to see you all there!

NinjasSchlay

Jul 29, 2019
DROP PARTY WOOOOOH! ITS A PARTY WHERE THINGS ARE DROPPED, LIKE IRON AND SHIT, OR MAYBE YA KNOW, LIKE, WATERMELONS? DO PEOPLE LIKE WATERMELONS ON FTB? WATERMELONS!