Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eed116

Jul 29, 2019
Great server they are always working to get to what ever you need and they can do to suite your needs.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
We are in the process of transferring over to a more powerful server, and are waiting on dns servers to refresh.

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Hey USMC, it is loading_bar678 here. Just wondering, will everything we have (items, homes, blocks, etc.) stay the same?

MechaJ

Jul 29, 2019
I can't even keep track of what is disabled or simply messed up anymore. Are you planning on recovering the thaumcraft node/aura from backup? (in case it needs to be said: its auras.dat in the world's folder in the saves directory)

(putting this here because the ultrasurvival forums are not able to be accessed at this time)

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
magicness :) We get the occasional lag spike when idiots do things like cobble gens and have 14k entities on the ground but otherwise its fine

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
Not a problem, not a problem. Tech issues happen and maps are lost, tis the life of a modded player. Just means a chance to do things diffrently.

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this server has gone to shit. I gave up.
(Don't bother replying, as I am never going to see this thread again.)

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
DIRE WOLF VERSION 5 ISSSS OUT UPDATE YOU SOBS UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE!

-Edit-

To update go to the ftb launcher and where the drop done menu stating version being either V4- or "recommended build" from there select 5 and there you go, up to daaate.