Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
so after a few days of no internet (isp problems) i got back to this wonderful server, and what do I find? My house entirely griefed, holes in the walls and all that, and also my locked chests and machines gone, with the lock still existing. I have no idea how this works out, but after that I have to say I dont really feel like playing on here anymore. I had a great time on the server while it lasted, but now im off for another one I guess. usmc were really nice, trying to give me stuff back and all that, but to be perfectly honest I dont really feel like playing on here anymore after this. great staff, mostly great players, this is a server i really recommend as long as youre lucky with the griefers. This time, the griefers won, i hope you're luckier than ive been.

Props to you usmcsnipes, you're really nice, and I believe this is not your fault. Keep up the good work!
My intention when writing this was not to bring down the servers reputation, even though i do realise im still doing it right now. but i feel i have to be honest to the community in general, and therefore i wrote this. I have no idea how the lock bypassing worked, and its probably a bug on the coders side rather than on yours, but still people need to know that even though you lock your stuff youre not entirely safe. Thanks for the good time UltraSurvival and usmcsnipes, and good luck in the future!

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
so after a few days of no internet (isp problems) i got back to this wonderful server, and what do I find? My house entirely griefed, holes in the walls and all that, and also my locked chests and machines gone, with the lock still existing. I have no idea how this works out, but after that I have to say I dont really feel like playing on here anymore. I had a great time on the server while it lasted, but now im off for another one I guess. usmc were really nice, trying to give me stuff back and all that, but to be perfectly honest I dont really feel like playing on here anymore after this. great staff, mostly great players, this is a server i really recommend as long as youre lucky with the griefers. This time, the griefers won, i hope you're luckier than ive been.

Props to you usmcsnipes, you're really nice, and I believe this is not your fault. Keep up the good work!
My intention when writing this was not to bring down the servers reputation, even though i do realise im still doing it right now. but i feel i have to be honest to the community in general, and therefore i wrote this. I have no idea how the lock bypassing worked, and its probably a bug on the coders side rather than on yours, but still people need to know that even though you lock your stuff youre not entirely safe. Thanks for the good time UltraSurvival and usmcsnipes, and good luck in the future!
Thanks for the comments, good luck on your server hunt! :D

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Well as we speak (while im downloading DW20 v4) im going to give this place a shot. it seems like its popular and has good staff.

floundericiousWA

Jul 29, 2019
I've scanned this thread and I'm interested in trying out this SMP FTB server. Is there a best time to join or anything you want new players to do upon logging on for the first time? Hope to see you online soon :)

Valts77

Jul 29, 2019
Admin? Why does it show that im banned from this server? Im tryng to log in the first time and it dont let me!

Valts77

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my friend is saynf that he used my accont... (He dont have premium) but he is sayng that he didnt spam or grief or other bad things! He told that he got griefed...

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
I've scanned this thread and I'm interested in trying out this SMP FTB server. Is there a best time to join or anything you want new players to do upon logging on for the first time? Hope to see you online soon :)
Your best bet is finding a team to build with and making alliances. Hope to see you on the server!

floundericiousWA

Jul 29, 2019
huh...popped on about half an hour ago to check it out before putting my kids down for naps...came back and now "cannot reach server" (2:25PM Pacific time zone UTC -8:00)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to report Wizard_Lance to be a griefer and raider. He has stolen my diamonds, copper, gold, iron, refined iron, sortron, managers, sorting machine, geothermals, mfsu, HV solar pannel, vis crystals, all my thaumcraft stuff, silver, lead, silverwood leaves, and enchantment books. I'd love to get a refund on those if at all possible. But I really just want him banned so nobody else can get raided.

Mccallister

Jul 29, 2019
To whom it may concern:

The best way to avoid griefing is to move far, far away from spawn. This may seem obvious, but there are too many protection-bypassing tools available on FTB at the moment, so locks are ineffective against determined griefers.

Also, the server seems to be down: 5:50PM CST

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
To whom it may concern:

The best way to avoid griefing is to move far, far away from spawn. This may seem obvious, but there are too many protection-bypassing tools available on FTB at the moment, so locks are ineffective against determined griefers.

Also, the server seems to be down: 5:50PM CST

The base I had was very far away from the spawn. It didn't make any difference. I'd also like to ask for the MFFS mod to be added back in, that's the only thing that was keeping him away from my base. Now he can just come in whenever he likes and steal my stuff.

I'd also like to add report adua12 and evaluni for being immature and racist towards muslims as well as raiding and griefing
Here is the required proof:
PqxZ5s.jpg
GoKHAs.jpg