Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

okaayha

Jul 29, 2019
somebody said it was the energy conduits and energy cells so i removed those from our system and put back the gold pipes seems to have fixed it

wolf1017

Jul 29, 2019
DuchCitizien is a griefer! He took my machines first,then all my stuff and now he destroyed my house with TNT you need to ban him I have lots of screenshots!
mlqanr.png

1zgg3nd.png

2yzfrew.png

1j2md.png

ao8g21.png

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
Could you ban Akazombie? He got griefed because of something he allowed, and is now raging and killing everyone while griefing them. I have a screen for proof, and someone else has a video.

okaayha

Jul 29, 2019
well i had a good run on the server but 90 % of the time there is no mod online and grievers get away with way too much bye guys

adzzl1

Jul 29, 2019
okaayha, me and invidiam made a small shrine to mourne your leaving. you should pop on to see it and have a laugh with us before you go completely. Sorry about what happened man. Have fun wherever you end up.

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
You did edit the Thaumcraft config so that it "regenerates" already loaded chunks, adding thaumcraft things to them, right? (This won't destroy houses or anything, it'll just add thaumcraft generation to places that missed it)

Edit: No, you didn't. Without the config set so that it "regenerates" thaumcraft things in chunks, thaumcraft is unplayable in your server unless new chunks are explored.

Edit 2: Hm. MAYBE you did, because the mining world had thaumcraft things...

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
You did edit the Thaumcraft config so that it "regenerates" already loaded chunks, adding thaumcraft things to them, right? (This won't destroy houses or anything, it'll just add thaumcraft generation to places that missed it)

Edit: No, you didn't. Without the config set so that it "regenerates" thaumcraft things in chunks, thaumcraft is unplayable in your server unless new chunks are explored.

Edit 2: Hm. MAYBE you did, because the mining world had thaumcraft things...
They should show up in the main world now as well let me know.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Thinking about having a drop party or scavenger hunt like find the chest early next week as our event good idea?