Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Do you intend to update to 5.0.1? There is loads of new awesome (Forestry!) features :O
I tried to connect to your server with 5.0.1 but obviously it's not compatibile...

FTBL setup:
ftbl.jpg
Upon connection:
srvcon.jpg
Yes I plan to upgrade the server today at my first oportunity hopefully this morning.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
There will be a drop party Friday @ 7pm, it will take place in the party room at spawn :D See you all there!

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Lots of updates coming this weekend to the server. The main update will be a new form of protection and faction like towns! Also drop party is still on for tonight @ 7PM EST! See you all there! :D

Veal12

Jul 29, 2019
My first experience:
So... I joined the server all hopeful in humanity, but when I arrived, I was greeted by the most horrendous lag I have ever seen in a server (No not PC lag, server lag- the kind where you can't break blocks without them coming back and only to disappear five minutes later). I said "anyone else lagging?", and the admin "DutchCitizen" replied: "no kidding". I told him he should probably get a host because his server was unbearably laggy and I was going to find a different one to play on. His reply was "veal, we have a good host", and I told him "obviously not..." 5 seconds later I was banned by him. This server is obviously not one that you should waste your time with as I did. I strongly recommend finding another server to play on before you *try* to bear through this lag only to be banned for trying to help with your comment(s).

RATING: 0/10

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
My first experience:
So... I joined the server all hopeful in humanity, but when I arrived, I was greeted by the most horrendous lag I have ever seen in a server (No not PC lag, server lag- the kind where you can't break blocks without them coming back and only to disappear five minutes later). I said "anyone else lagging?", and the admin "DutchCitizen" replied: "no kidding". I told him he should probably get a host because his server was unbearably laggy and I was going to find a different one to play on. His reply was "veal, we have a good host", and I told him "obviously not..." 5 seconds later I was banned by him. This server is obviously not one that you should waste your time with as I did. I strongly recommend finding another server to play on before you *try* to bear through this lag only to be banned for trying to help with your comment(s).

RATING: 0/10

You were obviously banned for being rude to an admin. If you had read the rules you would probably know that. Responding to it in this way just continues your rudeness.

BouncyBalls

Jul 29, 2019
Now what does this have to do with having hope in humanity? More on track, you joined during a huge lag spike. We've ironed out most of the lag so bad timing? 20 tps all day