Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skydimond

Jul 29, 2019
Why was i banned. Someone came to my house and griefed and then i said that i was gonna nuke em (u cant even make nukes i was joking) and now im banned! :(

Dreorus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i have a problem with the server, its says "internal server error" every time i try to connect. I have read that this is because the world is corrupt and in order to allow me to play again the player.dat have to be deleted. This way i will lose all i have on me but i will at least go to spawn :(

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i have a problem with the server, its says "internal server error" every time i try to connect. I have read that this is because the world is corrupt and in order to allow me to play again the player.dat have to be deleted. This way i will lose all i have on me but i will at least go to spawn :(
Your player.dat file is deleted see if you can log in now.

Axorazal

Jul 29, 2019
im getting

Software caused connection abort: recv failed

and this happens only on this server. any ideas how to fix that ?