|Ultimate| Survival Games

Would you be interested in an FTB Survival Games?

• Total voters

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, you did build a few okay things. They are not the best, but, I feel that we need more people. You seem to have put a lot of effort into these builds, so, I would like to see what you can do.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, you did build a few okay things. They are not the best, but, I feel that we need more people. You seem to have put a lot of effort into these builds, so, I would like to see what you can do.

I disagree. We do not need more people, we need more people that can put time, effort, and build great things into this. Those pictures were not fantastic. They were alright, but nothing special. Though, you are the guy that handles the applications. I dunno, I'll talk to you in private (Skype).

sabshupe101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sabshupe101
Skype?: sabshupe101
What are you/What can you provide (Builder, Redstone, Creativity*, Mods, Slave*, Server Host*): Builder, Creativity
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host): I worked on a FTB map before you, but it didn't turn out very great since no one liked the idea...
Here are some pictures though. :)
3ZvuZTS.png

JjfGTod.png

S89LhLE.png

LMj2OmN.png

iMr1cYk.png

This was on Direwolf20 1.4.7, before the 1.5 packs came out, so I'm looking forward to this a lot.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019

Please read the OP
*Please explain "creativity"

Also, that build isn't anywhere near close enough to showing your build style. If you would like to be accepted please show some more effort, and more of a build.[DOUBLEPOST=1375060160][/DOUBLEPOST]How would the crew feel about a Google Drive where we can write down our map ideas and save them? Maybe even a sketch if you are into that?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Not much creativity there sabshupe101. Very quick build and not much effort. I look for effort then quality.

Like I said when I was talking with you on Skype. I think less builders that are better is more useful than more builders that aren't that great.

sabshupe101

Jul 29, 2019
Can you explain what you meant by creativity?
http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/map-plan-ftb-sg-map-need-builders-etc.8850/ Here's the main thread of this map I was working on.
So what you see in the pictures is my old SG map I was building, in all the chests there's power armor with random upgrades I put on, there's food, swords, power tools, there's 28 pads (to make it longer, because 24 with all this gear would make it too quick), also what I was planning on doing (which will be on the new picture) is iron chests would be tier three chests (best loot) Copper would be tier 2 (not as good as iron) and normal would be tier one (worst loot). The pads would have RP2 frames with frame motors at the bottom, which would've eventually had a system that would move it all up at once. If this isn't good enough, I'll try and make something tomorrow starting around 7:00-9:00 AM Western US. I'm a good builder, and I understand a lot of stuff in FTB (depending on what pack and what mods are in it).

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/map-plan-ftb-sg-map-need-builders-etc.8850/ Here's the main thread of this map I was working on.
So what you see in the pictures is my old SG map I was building, in all the chests there's power armor with random upgrades I put on, there's food, swords, power tools, there's 28 pads (to make it longer, because 24 with all this gear would make it too quick), also what I was planning on doing (which will be on the new picture) is iron chests would be tier three chests (best loot) Copper would be tier 2 (not as good as iron) and normal would be tier one (worst loot). The pads would have RP2 frames with frame motors at the bottom, which would've eventually had a system that would move it all up at once. If this isn't good enough, I'll try and make something tomorrow starting around 7:00-9:00 AM Western US. I'm a good builder, and I understand a lot of stuff in FTB (depending on what pack and what mods are in it).
That didn't answer my question at all.

DrRedstoneCreep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrRedstoneCreep
Skype?: No
What can you provide?: Builder, and redstone
Builds: (Please note that this was built 100% legit, block by block in survival)