|Ultimate| Survival Games

Would you be interested in an FTB Survival Games?

• Total voters

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, Santa here, I've come to let you know that there IS a survival games map for FTB coming out hopefully this summer. When the 1.5 version of FTB Ultimate comes out we will be working very hard to finish at least one map this summer, but we will most likely make more. Forget all of that. Ultimate Pack for 1.5.X will never come out. We have most of the lobby/mechanics worked out, and are getting close to completion of our first map. We have more maps planned for the future, see below.

Survival Games is a PVP Minecraft game based on the novels, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mocking Jay, and the movie The Hunger Games. In the Survival Games you spawn in a place called the Cornucopia, a.k.a the Corn. You can team up with other players, or fly solo. You have a choice of either running to the middle of the Cornucopia and looting the chests, that sometimes have huge boosts, or nothing useful at all, or you can run behind you which could either have a forest, a desert, a city, or any other type of place imaginable. Away from spawn are a couple tiers of hidden chests. Tier 1 chests are easy to find and usually have leather armor, food, arrows, sticks, flints, and sometimes a wooden sword/axe or two. Tier 2 chests are moderately difficult to find and can have things such as chain/gold armor, gold ingots, stone axe/sword, food, bow, arrows, sticks, flints and iron ingots. Tier 3 chests have the best loot, but are a) difficult to find, and b) sometimes require a puzzle to be solved, or are just a trap that may be worth it. Tier 3 chests can have things such as iron armor, iron ingots, diamonds, sticks, flints, occasionally a flint/steel, stone swords, bows and arrows, food. What are the diamonds and iron ingots for you ask? There are crafting tables hidden all around the map (usually not very well), and there is always a crafting table in the Cornucopia. You can craft anything you like, swords, armor pieces, flint/steels, iron/diamond/gold blocks, whatever you choose, but choose wisely. After a certain amount of time/deaths, the last few players will be sent to the Deathmatch arena where they, obviously, fight to the death.

The Krew:
SatanicSanta - Builder, Loot, Monuments
Mezomi - Terraforming, Design, Monuments,
KungFuCreeper - Builder/Decorator, Redstone, Monuments, Command Blocks
kal213 - Redstone
SuperMarioLuigi6 - Command Blocks Kicked from team due to inactivity.
Goreae - ComputerCraft, Slave
ArriggsDude - Building Kicked from team due to inactivity.
MarcZone3 - Serverhost
J - Wiki Guy
(If I missed anything please let me know, it is not that I hate you and wish death upon you, I just forgot. ;) )

Application - OPEN AGAIN:
IGN:
Skype?:
What are you/What can you provide (Builder, Redstone, Creativity*, Mods, Slave*, Server Host*):
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host):

*Please explain "creativity"
*We have a server.
*Slaves will be doing slave labor, but still get a monument, though it will most likely just be a sign in the lobby. They will be doing flooring, walls, planting saplings, etc.

1. Science vs. Magic - Being Built
2. Pokemon Kanto Region - Just an Idea Currently
3. Christmas in Hell - SatanicSanta Monument
4. Borderlands 2 Map (name) - J Monument
4. Deadlocked - KungFuCreeper Monument

Here is the Wiki being made by J: http://ftb-ultimate-hunger-games.wikia.com/wiki/FTB_Ultimate_Hunger_Games_Wiki

Reactions: kal213

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, there will be an application. Don't worry, most will be accepted. I have decided not to start this until a solid 1.5 pack comes out. Anyway, here's the application.

MInecraft Username: Mezomi
Skype?: mezomi64
What are you can provide (choose from the list below): Builder, Creativity, Server Host, Mods

Builder, Redstoner, Command Blocks, Creativity, Mods, Server Host (I have a server, but, I would like a better one, with plugins. Maybe something that lets us use some form of world edit), and if you are not good at anything, you can be a slave. :)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I think we should allow all krew members to have some monument for them, size and prettiness depends on how much they contribute.

Reactions: the_j485

SuperMarioLuigi6

Jul 29, 2019
Name: SuperMarioLuigi6
Skype?: I don't want to give my Skype away as someone I don't want to add me can add me without me knowing
What are you can provide: Command Blocks, (Maybe) Redstone, Being A Slave :(

Also, if you wish, I can build the monuments, and I think instead of just spawning randomly, there should be a lobby where all the monuments can be located, and the monuments should have the heads of the crew (sounds better than "team") on them, like your monument Satanic, will have your character's head on it, and my monument (if I'm accepted onto the crew) will have my head on it! ;) [Long Story Short: Make a lobby and put the monuments there and put the player's heads on the monuments]

Another idea is to have a timer that can be configured (between 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 minutes), and when the time is up, everyone is teleported to a "Deathmatch Arena" where they fight with the items they collected! I know how to make a selection system with basic vanilla redstone (thanks to EthosLab on YouTube) so I could do that so it selects the time between the game's start, and the "Deathmatch Arena" point! I don't take credit for the "Deathmatch" idea, it was on "The Hive" Minecraft server. ;) [Long Story Short: Make a "Deathmatch" timer that is configurable]

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Name: SuperMarioLuigi6
Skype?: I don't want to give my Skype away as someone I don't want to add me can add me without me knowing
What are you can provide: Command Blocks, (Maybe) Redstone, Being A Slave :(

Also, if you wish, I can build the monuments, and I think instead of just spawning randomly, there should be a lobby where all the monuments can be located, and the monuments should have the heads of the crew (sounds better than "team") on them, like your monument Satanic, will have your character's head on it, and my monument (if I'm accepted onto the crew) will have my head on it! ;) [Long Story Short: Make a lobby and put the monuments there and put the player's heads on the monuments]

Another idea is to have a timer that can be configured (between 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 minutes), and when the time is up, everyone is teleported to a "Deathmatch Arena" where they fight with the items they collected! I know how to make a selection system with basic vanilla redstone (thanks to EthosLab on YouTube) so I could do that so it selects the time between the game's start, and the "Deathmatch Arena" point! I don't take credit for the "Deathmatch" idea, it was on "The Hive" Minecraft server. ;) [Long Story Short: Make a "Deathmatch" timer that is configurable]

Also, we need parkour and things to find in the lobby, for something to do. I am pretty good at making parkour maps.

SuperMarioLuigi6

Jul 29, 2019
SatanicSanta said:
SuperMarioLuigi6 said:
Wait, am I in?
Most likely. You have good ideas, and good intentions, any photos/videos of your work? (Adding that to the application right now)
I do have a example of my Command Block work I made! Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?26avvwxod2ajxr1[DOUBLEPOST=1371017596][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'd say in building, I'm a "2/10"

I'm not afraid to admit I'm terrible!

agriggsdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: the_masiah
Skype?: agriggsdude
What are you can provide. Builder, Redstone, Creativity
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host): no sorry
also if it helps i had applied to help with the other one

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: the_masiah
Skype?: agriggsdude
What are you can provide. Builder, Redstone, Creativity
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host): no sorry
also if it helps i had applied to help with the other one

Most likely accepted.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Two more things, you put krew, not crew

Lastly, that is kind of confusing grammar in the application

I put krew on purpose.

Also, call me Santa, not Satanic, please.

I think Mezomi will be doing most of the application shtuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1371078335][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, who will be in charge of placing chests and deciding loot. I was thinking about this today at school, I think the lowest tier of stuff should be iron or diamond, since FTB has so many other great weapons/armors.

kal213

Jul 29, 2019
I put krew on purpose.

Also, call me Santa, not Satanic, please.

I think Mezomi will be doing most of the application shtuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1371078335][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, who will be in charge of placing chests and deciding loot. I was thinking about this today at school, I think the lowest tier of stuff should be iron or diamond, since FTB has so many other great weapons/armors.
I know how to make a random loot gen, so that would be simpler, and also, I need your Skype mezomi...