|Ultimate| Survival Games

Would you be interested in an FTB Survival Games?

• Total voters

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
As it looks right now i have figured out a way to have multiple maps in one, the server willl be able to choose a random one out of a bunch of schematic files. I am trying to get the quircks out of it at the time i was writing this. If you have been accepted by mezumi, please contact me to get on to the server as i have to whitelist you.

Current server information:
Max people: 6-10 (i am upgrading in august so it will be more in the future)
Server type: MCPC+ (Ultimate pack installed)
Plugins:
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard
  • PotionCommand (To add potions to players using commandblocks and CC for 1.4.7 (The potion command is not available in this MC Version)
  • CBWrapper (For the use of worldedit with commandblocks, is needed for the multiarena support)

My Targets (Can differ from the actual targets):
  • Making a nice map with a bunch of features.
  • Allowing all size server to use it. (So even a 128 player server should be able to use the map without a problem) To accomplish this i want to use the Multi arena system
  • A kind of village-themed-looking server spawn with shops and other features
  • Rebuild as most of the features of the Original HungerGames books and movies.

Greets,,
Marczone3

Our first map is going to be Magic Vs. Science (which I think I stated above). What would shops do? And aren't we going to host the survival games?

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
Our first map is going to be Magic Vs. Science (which I think I stated above). What would shops do? And aren't we going to host the survival games?

Shops are hard to explain, basically i think they should work like the sponsors in the Original.[DOUBLEPOST=1372855341][/DOUBLEPOST]

Edit: The multimap system allows us easily to implement a magic vs. science version as already discussed on skype

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
We've made the age for the first arena, maybe a few actually. We made the glass dome, and the cornucopia. Kal213 built a frame elevator to take you to the surface of the world when the games begin. I quarried out a 9x9 and made some secret stuff. I don't want to giveaway spoilers when/if people view this thread before playing. The crew can check it out when they come online (Age 15). Don't worry, there is a linking book home.

DirtyCreepKilla

Jul 29, 2019
I had originally asked to be on so can you add me
Skype: I don't want to give my Skype away but I will use the chat instead
Currently my computer is down but when I get my new one I will join
I am very good with the mods and traps

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I had originally asked to be on so can you add me
Skype: I don't want to give my Skype away but I will use the chat instead
Currently my computer is down but when I get my new one I will join
I am very good with the mods and traps

We are going to need your Skype to have you on the crew. I think the server is down currently, and you also needto correctly fill out the form.

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the server is down to maintance, they are moving and reparing his harddrive currently (the last one takes much time, app. 1 to 1,5 maybe even two weeks if the cannot find the problem).

If they fix it i will turn him back on and post it here.

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
Oké the server is repaired and online. If i need to whitelist anybody send me a copy of tour approved application as a private massage.

I am working on the new CC code while i am on vacation. I am creating a github repo for it so that everybody van work on it in a controled way.

Repo: https://github.com/Marczone3/HGMap-CC-Code

JaffaCakerBaker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Menton2k12
Skype?: Yes, JaffaCakerBaker
What are you/What can you provide : I could go on an adventure and explore for members and i could do building and farming so basic slavery :)
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host): I wont be doing videos until christmas and i cant host
I hope you can accept me :)

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
What are you/What can you provide : I could go on an adventure and explore for members and i could do building and farming so basic slavery :)
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host): I wont be doing videos until christmas and i cant host

we will look into your reply from my side it is okey to accept you if mezomi accepts you send me a copy of his accepting message and a copy of this message so that i can add you to the whitelist of the buildserver.

Marc

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019

What do you mean adventure and explore? Could you at least show some screenshots?

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
If someone would want me to get them materials and valuables or build for them I would be happy to do it.

We build in creative/using NEI. So there is no need to get materials, but we need testing players eventually......... We also could use someone who will start wrtiting the wiki inside the github repo..... someone who keeps an eye on the (still need to be made) mailbox and such.......

So if I where you and you donnot want to build, i would apply for that kind of stuff

JaffaCakerBaker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Menton2k12
Skype?:JaffaCakerBaker
What are you/What can you provide (Builder, Redstone, Creativity, Mods, Slave*, Server Host*): Slave
Photos/Videos of your work (unless you will host):I dont have any

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Oh Santana as i see you online now. Is the server back to normal again?

Lol, Santana. That's a kickass song. Yeah the servers up, and I seem to have better connection to it. Someone built a Petting Zoo and Mezomi deleted it. I've built a couple things in the Magic area since last night.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hello, me again, and I would like to make an application, but not for builder, creator and such.

I would like to make the wiki. You can see the rest of my stuff on my last app. but I cannot get my ftb to work.

It may work in future, but until further notice, I cannot do ftb stuff, only outside of FTB stuff :(