|Ultimate| Survival Games

Would you be interested in an FTB Survival Games?

• Total voters

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
The applications are closed, as far as i am aware of, but it is mezumi and satanas call..............

Golden_Mountain

Jul 29, 2019
-Here are the pictures, if you have some questions about me or what i can do just feel free to ask me. I have been playing minecraft since the alpha 1.7 update, and feed the beast for about half a year, and I LOVE IT! ;)

It's a trap, where you have to write a code, if you manage to get the code right some mining lasers on the side creates a path, the path leads in to a room with a hidden chest in it, if you don't get out of the room in time you are gonna get destroyed by mining lasers! Just a fun little project I did, nothing too serious, it took me about 1 hour to come up with and make, soo if i get some more time i can come up with alot of other things. And of course i can make it smaller and stuff like that. ;) It mabye looks a bit shitty on pictures.. srry for that I think you have to play it to get it! :)
But thanks for you time and I hope we can talk soon

And one more thing, if you guys tell me to do something I will do it, i will listen to you guys beacuse I really want to help. And I wont do anything im not allowed to :D

--------> http://goldenmountain.imgur.com/all/ <-----------

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
-Here are the pictures, if you have some questions about me or what i can do just feel free to ask me. I have been playing minecraft since the alpha 1.7 update, and feed the beast for about half a year, and I LOVE IT! ;)

It's a trap, where you have to write a code, if you manage to get the code right some mining lasers on the side creates a path, the path leads in to a room with a hidden chest in it, if you don't get out of the room in time you are gonna get destroyed by mining lasers! Just a fun little project I did, nothing too serious, it took me about 1 hour to come up with and make, soo if i get some more time i can come up with alot of other things. And of course i can make it smaller and stuff like that. ;) It mabye looks a bit shitty on pictures.. srry for that I think you have to play it to get it! :)
But thanks for you time and I hope we can talk soon

And one more thing, if you guys tell me to do something I will do it, i will listen to you guys beacuse I really want to help. And I wont do anything im not allowed to :D

--------> http://goldenmountain.imgur.com/all/ <-----------

You're images are not publicly viewable. Also, currently the applications are closed, like Marc said. I apologize for this, but we have been getting too many applications and accepting them, and the people end up not ever coming on the server. We may accept applications later in the future.

Golden_Mountain

Jul 29, 2019
Okey that's sad news... :/ , but if you ever need people just ask me. I can do whatever you want me to do.

But thanks for your time anyways, it would have been fun to work with you guys, and if you change your mind i'll be the first in line :)

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
Well sure. I don't see anything wrong with that. He is going to release a video of something he is working on though.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
Due to inactivity the following people are being kicked from the team (i think)

ariggsdude
SuperMarioLuigi6

If there are any objections, send me a message. On a side note, anyone looking to join is REQUIRED to submit an image of one of their builds.

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
Due to inactivity the following people are being kicked from the team (i think)

ariggsdude
SuperMarioLuigi6

If there are any objections, send me a message. On a side note, anyone looking to join is REQUIRED to submit an image of one of their builds.

And i think they should get a tour on the map, including an explanation of the technical parts (especially does, cuase i donnot want to be the only one working on those)[DOUBLEPOST=1374780905][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hang on, what is your skype again?

I send you a PM

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Read the second sentence of the thread

I forgot I wrote that. At the time there were rumors about Ultimate being updated to 1.5. The Survival Games for FTB simply cannot be without Redpower, we use microblocks so frequently it will break. The 1.4.7 version of Ultimate will be the one we use when/if another FTB modpack comes out using RedPower.