|Ultimate| Survival Games

Would you be interested in an FTB Survival Games?

• Total voters

KungFuCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, you did build a few okay things. They are not the best, but, I feel that we need more people. You seem to have put a lot of effort into these builds, so, I would like to see what you can do.
I highly disagree with you about needing more people. We have a fairly large team of decent builders. A large amount of adequate builders does not add up to the capability of a smaller amount of good builders.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the applications should not be a decision made by mezomi himself. I think that it should be a group vote. We all should be friends on Skype, and when someone applies we can discuss in group chat.

Reactions: the_j485

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I think that the applications should not be a decision made by mezomi himself. I think that it should be a group vote. We all should be friends on Skype, and when someone applies we can discuss in group chat.
That said, I'm really not qualified to make decisions on aesthetic people. To me, almost anything is impressive. I really suck at building. If someone has some sort of computer or redstone contraption, I'll have lots to say, though.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
We do not have a large team at all. We have 3 active builders. Most teams have way more people. No, the decisions should not only be mine. That's why I'm trying to convince you guys that we need more builders.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
We do not have a large team at all. We have 3 active builders. Most teams have way more people. No, the decisions should not only be mine. That's why I'm trying to convince you guys that we need more builders.

Why does it matter how many people we have, or how many people other teams have? I'm fine with having more builders, if they are good enough. I don't want a bunch of decent to crappy builders mixed with better builders. It looks off, and decent/crap builders don't build great things. It seems most of the group has a different idea of the team than you, you want more, the rest wants better. I would much rather have 1 map built in a few months that looks awesome, than a bunch of maps that look okay built in one month.
Edit: DrRedstoneCreep, I'll PM you.

mezomi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not saying we keep these people, I'm saying we should give them a chance. Honestly, I doubt I would be accepted if I was applying. Like you mentioned before, we should give them a trial run.

Anyway, I think we should accept DrRedstoneCreep despite him not having skype. We both think his building skills are good.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not saying we keep these people, I'm saying we should give them a chance. Honestly, I doubt I would be accepted if I was applying. Like you mentioned before, we should give them a trial run.

My main issue is if they decide to mess something up either on purpose or accident. Griefers are an issue on this sort of thing, and I don't think we have a world back up system.

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
My main issue is if they decide to mess something up either on purpose or accident. Griefers are an issue on this sort of thing, and I don't think we have a world back up system.

I have to look into that, they seem to have disabled that with the movement of the server.

So as i am back from my holiday i nearly have the cc code finished we could probably run the first tests somewere in the next two weeks, depending on how quick i can get an answer on the cc-forums about an issue i was having.

Also, i agree with Santana i think we should ONLY accept good people like redstone, 3 or 4 good people can do more EFFECTIVELY than 20 medium to bad ones.
Ehm.... was there anything else?.... No so happy building

Greets,

Marc

P.S.: Ohja, my vote goes to Redstone, but a way of communication (like Skype or steam or origin) is required. And if he is accepted he still has to send me a PM with a copy of mezumi's or santanic or the_j acceptation, so i can decide wether or not i have to whitelist someone and so i can keep track of who is on the server and who not.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I have to look into that, they seem to have disabled that with the movement of the server.

So as i am back from my holiday i nearly have the cc code finished we could probably run the first tests somewere in the next two weeks, depending on how quick i can get an answer on the cc-forums about an issue i was having.

Also, i agree with Santana i think we should ONLY accept good people like redstone, 3 or 4 good people can do more EFFECTIVELY than 20 medium to bad ones.
Ehm.... was there anything else?.... No so happy building

Greets,

Marc

P.S.: Ohja, my vote goes to Redstone, but a way of communication (like Skype or steam or origin) is required. And if he is accepted he still has to send me a PM with a copy of mezumi's or santanic or the_j acceptation, so i can decide wether or not i have to whitelist someone and so i can keep track of who is on the server and who not.
I already whitelisted redstone. The current dome doesn't seem big enough. Would there be a way of removing it and making a bigger one? We can always build the skyscraper in a different spot...

Sent from a rich kids phone that I stole. (I'll regift it soon)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I already whitelisted redstone. The current dome doesn't seem big enough. Would there be a way of removing it and making a bigger one? We can always build the skyscraper in a different spot...

1: turtles.

2: Like the sig ;)

3: Looking at marc's message you quoted, am I an acceptor now?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
1: turtles.

2: Like the sig ;)

3: Looking at marc's message you quoted, am I an acceptor now?

I've used a turtle shape program, it's very difficult to get perfectly centered.

Thank you, it's only when I'm on my phone.

We all discuss privately about if we should accept them. No single person will accept people.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I've used a turtle shape program, it's very difficult to get perfectly centered.

Thank you, it's only when I'm on my phone.

We all discuss privately about if we should accept them. No single person will accept people.

1) Can't you make one to get rid of it, though?
3) By we who do you mean? Everyone currently in the project?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
1) Can't you make one to get rid of it, though?
3) By we who do you mean? Everyone currently in the project?
1) probably
3) Mezomi, KFC, you, Marc, kal, myself, goreaeaeaea if it has code, and probably dr redstone