Private Pack UberCubes | 1.5.2 | Custom Pack | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
1011237_10151681732648903_50014948_n.jpg

ABOUT UBERCUBES...

Server Name: UberCubes
Server IP: UberCube.PlayAt.CH
CPU: 2 x dual core 2.8Mhz
Memory: 40GB
Mode: Survival
Difficulty: Hard
Modpack: UberCubes ( Private Pack )
GregTech: Hard Mode

RULES...

• Be respectful to staff and other players.
  • No hacking, glitching, or cheating.
  • No racism or other offensive remarks.
  • Don't abuse the chat, Use Raidcall for lengthy discussions.
  • Don't grief or steal.
  • Don't ask for items or ranks.
  • Comply with requests of staff.
  • Avoid Extensive mining in the over-world
  • Ask Before Modifying Builds

STAFF...

• Owners
    • ExtremistDAN
    • Miniman
  • Admins
    • Zedos
    • Neidmare
  • Mods
    • Open
    • Open
  • ViP
    • Ask for information
APPLICATION...
To insure that your App is seen please post both bellow and on our Site.Alternatively you can PM any of the staff....

1. UserName:
  2. Have you been banned before is so why:
  3. Why Should we allow you to join:
  4. Tell us something about you:

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: KingGongora
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: No I have not
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I am a mature friendly person that like building and being social with fellow FTB players and creating a strong community which makes playing the game so much more entertaining.
  4. Tell us something about you: I am 23, I work full time but still play everyday and very active. I have a great creative mind and like sharing ideas and exploring the creations of other people.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Hey KingGongora,

You application has been a success. welcome to UberCubes...

We are having a little trouble with our pack to download at the moment but if you join our raidcall or add me on skype (username :ExtremistDAN) then i can give you all the information you need)

Thanks,
DAN

spartanroy2142

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: Eragunn
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: Never banned.
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I just want to play on a server that has a new map. I am a non griefer and dislike pvp.
  4. Tell us something about you: I mainly like mods like Thaumcraft and Ars Magica I am not a fan of tech mods like Gregtech But I do like bees. I am a naturally calm person.

zedos180

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: Eragunn
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: Never banned.
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I just want to play on a server that has a new map. I am a non griefer and dislike pvp.
  4. Tell us something about you: I mainly like mods like Thaumcraft and Ars Magica I am not a fan of tech mods like Gregtech But I do like bees. I am a naturally calm person.
Hey!
Your application has been approved, welcome to the server!
head over to our website for the pack download etc : http://ubercubes.enjin.com/
join our raidcall for help if you need. ip is on the site.

Treztoz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: Treztoz
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: i have never been banned. heres proof: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/74a03999335db74f708315106dc1652c6502c3ea
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I want to join purely because i love small community servers, because everyone cares for you and you do get crappy service. i mean i applied on a whitelist server 3 days ago and no reply from the admin.. he even replied to someone who applied after me and its service like that, that i cant take. i understand that people get busy but come on. but enough of that. i Also want to join because your modpack seems to be a nice collision of mods (however you should always post a modlist)
  4. Tell us something about you: I am 15 years old but very mature. (none of this nonsence or other vulgar subjects) i respect everyones choice and i just love to have a good time on a server and enjoy the game i love :D
  5. *and i have been a mod before, its was on (Mc Fightclub 18+) thats a site useing ejin but i do have mod experience*

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Treztoz,

head over to our website for the pack download etc : http://ubercubes.enjin.com/

Thanks,
DAN

Keeks

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: tehstatus
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: Yes, Because you shouldn't give a server or admin responsibilities to someone who isn't responsible. Aka, I got banned because a kid wanted attention
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I'm a positive member of the community and will do my bit to help out.
  4. Tell us something about you: Something about me, I ate magnets once.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Hey tehstatus,

Thanks,
DAN

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
This server runs very well and great for a small tight fun community, exactly what I was looking for. I play every day here now and having quite a lot of fun. If anyone's looking for that small active group of people type of server you should give us a try!

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
KingGongora,

Its players like you that are willing to contribute and enjoy playing that we want

Thanks dude,
Dan

xbarbasx

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: xbarbasx
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: No.
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: Because I am an open-minded and friendly person, who looks forward to joining a creative community. I will bring myself in as an active member, always seeking to achieve a greater multiplayer experience. I would be happy to help others and shall look forward to being inspired by other members, whether this is on a technical or aesthetic basis.
  4. Tell us something about you: I am 18 and from Germany. I have just finished my IB Diploma in England and I am planning on studying Medicine at some point, somewhere. :D I enjoyed playing Vanilla minecraft for years and now got onto playing feed the beast after i also tired tekkit.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Hey xbarbasx,

join our raidcall for help if you need. ID is on the site.

Thanks,
DAN

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
UserName: AuraTheHedgehog
Have you been banned before is so why: Happy to say I have never been banned.
Why Should we allow you to join: I want to join a fun community and want to bring fun to a community, if that makes sense. I also would like to join so I can play with others, because fun is easy to have with a community. I hope to be able to join this server.
Tell us something about you: I am 13. I like nice people, and fun. I don't like when fights break out and I hate arguments. I am not very experienced, and am mostly an FTB noob but I hope to learn as I play and possibly get people to help me if they are willing to.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Hey AuraTheHedgehog

join our raidcall for help if you need. ID is on the site.

Thanks,
DAN

Reactions: Aura

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Dan. I used to play with you on the Jcraft server earlier and when i noticed that you have your own server I couldnt resist applying for it :)

1. UserName: kris8970
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: never!
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I think the reasons are same than with most active FTB players. Trying to find a good and creative community.
  4. Tell us something about you: 29 y/o from finland. Run my own company so my playing time varies (sometimes 20 hours a day sometimes i can be off for weeks)

redfire0

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: redfire0
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: No
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: Because i am a great person and wont do anything wrong
  4. Tell us something about you: I am really good with Ic2 and Bc and Lots of other mods and can help out i can also stand gregtech i dont like it but i can stand it