Private Pack UberCubes | 1.5.2 | Custom Pack | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: neiromaru
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: nope
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I love FTB, but I've been looking for a server that includes ars magica for awhile now. This one looks perfect! I know a lot about many of the mos included in your pack and I'm always happy to help others figure things out!
  4. Tell us something about you: I'm 22, and have too much free time for my own good.

miniman432

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: neiromaru
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: nope
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I love FTB, but I've been looking for a server that includes ars magica for awhile now. This one looks perfect! I know a lot about many of the mos included in your pack and I'm always happy to help others figure things out!
  4. Tell us something about you: I'm 22, and have too much free time for my own good.
Hi neiromaru I am an admin for the server and i am currently managing the server in dans absence you application has been excepted, although if you go to the website you will find the server is down. This is because dan had access to the paypal and we don't know where he has gone, when the server gets back up you will be whitelisted. If you locate to the website and make an account then pm me i will give you access to the pack downlaod, welcome to ubercubes.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
  • UserName: Wisdoms
  • Have you been banned before is so why: Yes; A owner installed a ICBM mod while everyone was offline, destroyed everyones bases and then banned everyone. He couldn't pay the upkeep for the server.
  • Why Should we allow you to join: Not going sprinkle this answer- This question is completely narcissistic. Please remake your application questions to where it asks general questions instead of gloating about your server.
  • Tell us something about you: I don't tolerate children with wallets. (Pay to Win)
    Going to answer more important questions
  • How new are you to FTB / FTB Forums? : Ah, Glad you asked- I've been around for a while, and have been playing since Technic Stopped updating almost 2 years ago.
  • There isn't an age requirement stated, but how old are you? : Just turned 21 a couple months ago.
  • Have you read the rules? Why, yes I have. It's the basic " don't be a jerk " and " don't make the overworld look like trash- " I'll do my best to keep it clean and pretty.
  • Do you have raidcall or any other VOIP programs? : Yes, I mainly use teamspeak, but I can dig-up raidcall for a active and friendly community if it is provided.

If you did not notice, the questions that you provided literally annoyed me on how poorly they were presented. I am still interested in the server, but the pure fact that the time taken to just ask general questions was out of the question- I am not expecting too much from the server itself if managed in that tone of bigotry.If not- well then, my impression is implorable- isn't it?

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: DiamondKing489
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: I was never Banned.
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I should be allowed to join because I am an obedient and kind person. I have never griefed nor trolled someone yet.
  4. Tell us something about you: Even though I am just 13, I am mature and responsible for problems that I have caused. I know IC2. BC and Tinkers Construct well and have a very good advantage at these.

ravenguy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: Fanta_Manta
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: Gladly Never Banned
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: I love servers with mods, I never grief/raid, and I HATE PVP.
  4. Tell us something about you: Ars Magica-type mods, Forestry, and biome mods are my favorite. I also like food mods (haters gonna hate :p )

QOOOOOOOOQ

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: QOOOOOOOOQ
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: No
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: Same reason as everyone else I suppose, just a new player inquiring.
  4. Tell us something about you: Love to stack resources up so that I may decorate a small town just for myself as a hobby.

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName: QOOOOOOOOQ
  2. Have you been banned before is so why: No
  3. Why Should we allow you to join: Same reason as everyone else I suppose, just a new player inquiring.
  4. Tell us something about you: Love to stack resources up so that I may decorate a small town just for myself as a hobby.
The server is closed now. Not sure if they are rebooting it.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
  1. UserName:Bluebull12
  2. Have you been banned before is so why:No Never
  3. Why Should we allow you to join:Because i have been looking a a good modpack for along time now and i like to meet new people
  4. Tell us something about you:i am 14 and like to play all different types of games my nick is blue because my user name is bluebull and the name as stuck my favorite mods are thumcraft computer craft and IC2.

52blue62

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:52blue62
2. Have you ever been banned before: never even kicked from a server.
3. Why should we allow you to join: I'm an active member who plays as often as possible and always helps others when I can.
4. Tell us something about yourself: I'm fifteen and trying to get better with mods. I use both magic and tech related mods on a regular basis. I am semi good at computercraft coding and want a small community server without all the pain of 1000 members all trying to one up each other.

ProjectWisdom

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Wisdoms​
Have you been banned before is so why: No​
Why Should we allow you to join: Yes.​
Tell us something about you: I Stream regularly, and am part of a community that likes to stick together, however my community does not enjoy gregtech, so this is a solo operation for my personal enjoyment as I am not going to spend the $20 for RUST when the game itself has the difficulty of gregtech in a different standard of gameplay. I enjoy difficulty, and the game itself would still be too easy- so I prefer to stay with the tediousness of gregtech minecraft.​