Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dogru

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dogru
New to mods: No
About yourself: My name is Jack, I like to play FTB, normally I would set up a server by myself and play with a couple of my friends, but we'd casually play at a slow pace not really getting very far before resetting the world. I actually played on this server a while back (10 months ago) which I really enjoyed then quit because of exams and other school things. Now I want to re-apply again, conveniently right when my GCSE's exams are starting :D.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I'll try to be on there as much as possible

JOGRE

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ZOMBIEKILLAJOE
About yourself: Hello my name is Joe, I am 16 I like to play minecraft and I think the FTB modpacks are awesome. I have played quite a bit of FTB on a private server with my friends and we never get too far before resetting the world so it would be nice too be on a 24hr server with more then 2 people on :) :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes ill try to be on frequently

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dogru
About yourself: My name is Jack, I like to play FTB, normally I would set up a server by myself and play with a couple of my friends, but we'd casually play at a slow pace not really getting very far before resetting the world. I actually played on this server a while back (10 months ago) which I really enjoyed then quit because of exams and other school things. Now I want to re-apply again, conveniently right when my GCSE's exams are starting :D.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I'll try to be on there as much as possible

In game name: ZOMBIEKILLAJOE
About yourself: Hello my name is Joe, I am 16 I like to play minecraft and I think the FTB modpacks are awesome. I have played quite a bit of FTB on a private server with my friends and we never get too far before resetting the world so it would be nice too be on a 24hr server with more then 2 people on :) :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes ill try to be on frequently

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

boundbyfire925

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: boundbyfire925
About yourself: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 or 3 years not really good at anything but enjoy playing a lot. I Can speak both japanese and english haha.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not really but if im asked I will join

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: boundbyfire925
About yourself: I have been playing Minecraft for 2 or 3 years not really good at anything but enjoy playing a lot. I Can speak both japanese and english haha.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Not really but if im asked I will join

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

alexfren

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: alexfren
New to mods: Not at all
About yourself: i'm from the UK i've been gaming for a good 10 years, and played minecraft for at least 2 years.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, When i'm told, or needed.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: alexfren
New to mods: Not at all
About yourself: i'm from the UK i've been gaming for a good 10 years, and played minecraft for at least 2 years.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, When i'm told, or needed.

Hello alexfren, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Reactions: alexfren

alexfren

Jul 29, 2019
Hello alexfren, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Says i am not white listed...

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: superkipje
About yourself: I like to play with people, alone is always so boring. I won't be around really a lot since work and college but in the weekends I should be around more. I tend to build more community buildings than just build my base and reside there alone for the whole time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: From time to time.

Hello superkipje, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:carz9
About yourself:fast pace player like getting to end game to build stuff
Will you be on our teamspeak?:yea for sure

In Game Name:rossyboi09

P.S posted 2 apps because we're 6 hours apart(Im carz)

McKim Boys

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:McKim_Boys
About yourself: looking for a stable server that has and good/active community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes very much so

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:carz9

In Game Name:rossyboi09

P.S posted 2 apps because we're 6 hours apart(Im carz)

In Game Name:McKim_Boys
About yourself: looking for a stable server that has and good/active community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes very much so

Linck20

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: linck20
New to mods: Yes / No: haha no.
About yourself: i am a social guy who loves to build and experiment and automatize everything.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: what ells is the ts for? :D

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: linck20
New to mods: Yes / No: haha no.
About yourself: i am a social guy who loves to build and experiment and automatize everything.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: what ells is the ts for? :D

Hello linck20, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com