Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted. Please join the server and our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information.

Server IP: play.triplenation.com
Teamspeak IP: Click here.

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iTeddd
New to mods: No
About yourself: I'm from Nyc, I don't greif, very friendly with everyone and don't cause problems
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will be in the teamspeak if i get accepted :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: iTeddd
About yourself: I'm from Nyc, I don't greif, very friendly with everyone and don't cause problems
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will be in the teamspeak if i get accepted :)

Whitelisted. Please join the server and our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information.

zc152

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zerocool152
New to mods: Yes / No
About yourself: I am a college student so my schedule can be chaotic, but I tend to be around a lot.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can be.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zerocool152
New to mods: Yes / No
About yourself: I am a college student so my schedule can be chaotic, but I tend to be around a lot.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can be.

Plasma

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In Game Name: Plasma_Elf
  2. Age: 16
  3. New to mods: Yes / No no
  4. About yourself: I'm more of a person who builds for looks, not function. I know a little bit of the technical stuff, but I mostly enjoy building with the new blocks these mods have to offer.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

iLaars

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:iLaars
About yourself: I'm from Norway, nice guy, decent builder and of course friendly ;)
will you be on our teamspeak?:Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In Game Name: Plasma_Elf
  2. Age: 16
  3. New to mods: Yes / No no
  4. About yourself: I'm more of a person who builds for looks, not function. I know a little bit of the technical stuff, but I mostly enjoy building with the new blocks these mods have to offer.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Whitelisted. Please join the server and our Teamspeak 3 channel to find out more information

daZane

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:daZane
New to mods: No, but I still have much to learn.
About yourself: I'm a student, who studies Digital Art & Technology at Plymouth University; that enjoys playing FTB when I get some free time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:daZane
New to mods: No, but I still have much to learn.
About yourself: I'm a student, who studies Digital Art & Technology at Plymouth University; that enjoys playing FTB when I get some free time.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely.

dragonxsoul

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dragonxsoul
New to mods: nope used many mods in the past includeing ftb,minez, and game quality enhanceing mods
About yourself: male, unemployed, in relationship, if anything you need to know something just ask.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: depends on if i meet anyone that i can chat with,

thanks

korci

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Korci
About yourself:I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and got bored of vanilla so i started messing around with mods.. my first mod was Industrial craft... i don't like to play on a server with 50+ players!!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes if needed !

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dragonxsoul
New to mods: nope used many mods in the past includeing ftb,minez, and game quality enhanceing mods
About yourself: male, unemployed, in relationship, if anything you need to know something just ask.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: depends on if i meet anyone that i can chat with,

thanks

In Game Name:Korci
About yourself:I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and got bored of vanilla so i started messing around with mods.. my first mod was Industrial craft... i don't like to play on a server with 50+ players!!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes if needed !

emocookielover

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: emocookielover
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I am a high school student and I like to play Minecraft in my free time. I'm a fair valued minecrafter. I'm trying to get into FTB and my friends play on this server so I think this would be a great place to get into mods.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, I want to be a part of the community.

Thanks.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: emocookielover
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I am a high school student and I like to play Minecraft in my free time. I'm a fair valued minecrafter. I'm trying to get into FTB and my friends play on this server so I think this would be a great place to get into mods.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, I want to be a part of the community.

Thanks.

the beaster

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: markie220
new to mods: more or less some mods yes others no
about yourself: just a guy who loves minecraft i play whenever i can and i really want a nice server to play on and learn about the mods even more then i already know.
will i be on teamspeak?: yes and no i will be on but i wont be able to chat sadly because my computer dosent pickup sound