Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Squishez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Squishez
New to mods: No
About yourself:
Been playing Minecraft since Alpha and over last few weeks got into FTB with a couple friends on a small personal server and am interested in finding a nice mature server to play on. I'd like to think of myself as friendly and respectful of all players, I enjoy redstone in vanilla and the intricate builds and machines used in most of the mods. I play Minecraft fairly actively so if the server is quite nice you will probably see me on quite a bit :)

Will you be on our teamspeak?: I haven't used teamspeak before but I've used Skype, Steam, Ventrillo and in-game voice functions quite often so I'm no stranger to talking while enjoying games. So yes I could easily be on teamspeak.

Looks like there is a lot of applications so thank you for considering me.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Squishez
About yourself:
Been playing Minecraft since Alpha and over last few weeks got into FTB with a couple friends on a small personal server and am interested in finding a nice mature server to play on. I'd like to think of myself as friendly and respectful of all players, I enjoy redstone in vanilla and the intricate builds and machines used in most of the mods. I play Minecraft fairly actively so if the server is quite nice you will probably see me on quite a bit :)

Will you be on our teamspeak?: I haven't used teamspeak before but I've used Skype, Steam, Ventrillo and in-game voice functions quite often so I'm no stranger to talking while enjoying games. So yes I could easily be on teamspeak.

Looks like there is a lot of applications so thank you for considering me.

Whitelisted. Please join the server and our TeamSpeak 3 channel to find out more information.

Megalobo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Megalobo1997
About yourself: emmm... I am from guatemala so my english isnt that of a awesome quality (so pardon me for any mistaque) I am kind of shy. and i am looking for a good quality server to play on
Will you be on our teamspeak?: very probably yes, but as I told i am shy so i dont talk that much.

Nick2013

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Nikran
About yourself: UK minecraft player. Been playing since around beta 1.6, I've got a main world I play which is probably close to being a year old. I play a lot of other games too but minecraft is something I keep coming back to after taking breaks from it. I've never played minecraft on a server before, I've wanted to do this for a long time and have been looking forward to it. I hope to be able to make friends and perhaps work on projects together with others.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will certainly try to, will need to sort out a microphone first.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Nikran
About yourself: UK minecraft player. Been playing since around beta 1.6, I've got a main world I play which is probably close to being a year old. I play a lot of other games too but minecraft is something I keep coming back to after taking breaks from it. I've never played minecraft on a server before, I've wanted to do this for a long time and have been looking forward to it. I hope to be able to make friends and perhaps work on projects together with others.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I will certainly try to, will need to sort out a microphone first.

Whitelisted. Please join the server and our TeamSpeak 3 channel to find out more information.

Lucas Dantas

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:lcsdantas
New to mods: No . i am playing thecnic mod sience it lunched and i am good building machines and great and complicated stuff
About yourself:i realy like mods and FTB but i got bored with the SP and i want join a MP comunity to have lot more fun. I am from brazil !! but i speak english very good ! and i do like to speak
Will you be on our teamspeak?:yes of course!

Xen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: stainfd
About yourself: more of a casual player my schedules fairly busy but my general playstyle is to build a square rush to gravisuite then once i can fly pretty things up and start having more intresting builds, i tend to do alot with computercraft/railcraft

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: stainfd
About yourself: more of a casual player my schedules fairly busy but my general playstyle is to build a square rush to gravisuite then once i can fly pretty things up and start having more intresting builds, i tend to do alot with computercraft/railcraft

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kubaaa5
About yourself: I like playing feed the beast with friends and am very good with every mod!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes ;)

clarinetplayer3

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: clarinetplayer3
New to mods: Yes to most FTB mods
About yourself: My friends play on the triplenation server and have been telling me a lot about it and it sounds like something I would like to get involved in

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kubaaa5
About yourself: I like playing feed the beast with friends and am very good with every mod!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes ;)

In Game Name: clarinetplayer3
New to mods: Yes to most FTB mods
About yourself: My friends play on the triplenation server and have been telling me a lot about it and it sounds like something I would like to get involved in

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Starfang52
Have you ever been banned on any server: no
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe not everytime i play, but i definitely want to get to know the people on the server so yes i will be on :D
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :
I am a minecraft veteran, i have played minecraft since beta 1.7.3. And as for mods so am i a master of most of them, well except for when it comes to computers from either redpower 2 or computercraft :p
What i want from the server:
I did like to join a Mindcrack FTB server, where we play simalery to THE Mindcrack FTB server. Meaning normal day/night cycle, rain, teleporting onely for Mods and Admins and no cheated in items, well at least for me
tongue.png

Were i will probably have a hard time finding a server that have all that, so do at least hope you have some
biggrin.png

As for about me:
  • I never gref.
  • Am normally very good a building good looking buildings.
  • I am considerate about lag (i don't have machines running when not necessary and i am very careful about using chunkloaders)
  • I also understands at running a server costs a lot, so i am willing to donate if necessary. (but only if it goes directly to the server)

Kinda reusing and updating my old application post from my old server that have been closed, but i don't think that will be a problem ;)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Starfang52​
Have you ever been banned on any server: no​
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe not everytime i play, but i definitely want to get to know the people on the server so yes i will be on :D
Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :
I am a minecraft veteran, i have played minecraft since beta 1.7.3. And as for mods so am i a master of most of them, well except for when it comes to computers from either redpower 2 or computercraft :p
What i want from the server:
I did like to join a Mindcrack FTB server, where we play simalery to THE Mindcrack FTB server. Meaning normal day/night cycle, rain, teleporting onely for Mods and Admins and no cheated in items, well at least for me
tongue.png
Were i will probably have a hard time finding a server that have all that, so do at least hope you have some
biggrin.png
As for about me:
  • I never gref.
  • Am normally very good a building good looking buildings.
  • I am considerate about lag (i don't have machines running when not necessary and i am very careful about using chunkloaders)
  • I also understands at running a server costs a lot, so i am willing to donate if necessary. (but only if it goes directly to the server)
Kinda reusing and updating my old application post from my old server that have been closed, but i don't think that will be a problem ;)

DasPommes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sackschaf
About me: Just a normal friendly boy from germany who likes to play moded minecraft. I play MC since the alpha, so i got some exprience also with mods.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sackschaf
About me: Just a normal friendly boy from germany who likes to play moded minecraft. I play MC since the alpha, so i got some exprience also with mods.